Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Viable low NWPA bank/suicider?

Postaholic
    its a good idea to try but i dont think dwarf is the way to go

i would say try it with elf/warrior, because elf/warrior has most of the essential war bonuses u need. basically u can stack it with some farms/guilds/towers/stables and TG (maybe forts too) and leave everything barren and it will still be able to war just fine

Postaholic
    actually if u want to go with being nw efficient u dont even need stables

I dont think he intended to attack very much... Or?

Banned
    Stables are needed for what I do. In war I crush the t/ms that keep full armies at home and am to to keep high enough dpa at home(50dpa~60dpa) to where the attackers can't attack me. Believe me a t/m does not like being crushed, losing all the honor the got, not being able to do anything about it. It's a very bad feeling.
    Waheed you make a good point. I could put the stables in fort and tgs. I think that's what I'll do however I'll wait to raze my stable when my army is in war and out on an attack so I don't lose the horses. In war I attack every moment I can.

vines, this thread is completely not about you, but one guy who played with the thought about running a prov/bank with minimal nwpa.

And he didnt even include stables in any of his suggested strats.

Banned
    Damn it I wanted to put that in the thread I posted. I though I was in my thread. A simple mistake. I know what the thread is about. I've talked about the topic.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Damn it I wanted to put that in the thread I posted. I though I was in my thread. A simple mistake. I know what the thread is about. I've talked about the topic.
    no you havent...

anyways, i think alot of people in this thread have missed the point, the OP was talking about exploring his way up to becoming a bank prov for his kd,
    i dont think he was planning on attacking much, so the talk of stables is completely useless ;)

Banned
    Nah one can stay the same size and be a bank province but it takes skill and lots of it.

Sir Postalot
    Nah one can stay the same size and be a bank province but it takes skill and lots of it.
    er... ok...
    obviously you have no idea what a bank province is, but ok, go ahead =)

Banned
    I'm not going to get in it with you. And it's beside the point. I think barren land has it's uses however just to have barren land to me that is counter productive.

Sir Postalot
    I'm not going to get in it with you. And it's beside the point. I think barren land has it's uses however just to have barren land to me that is counter productive.
    no, please, enlighten me as to how a prov the same size as the other provs in his kd can be a bank without being completely useless for anything other than GC production?

often times a proper bank can kill off a dragon all by itself and still remain unbreakable

i love vine threads. they are my morning entertainment :p

Banned
    human with high about 15% libs. running max banks(benefits wise) and a good amount of arms too. 500bpa in housing alchemy science. 40-50draft 1-2tparaw 1-2wparaw. And the province can stay the same land size and make huge amounts of money. And yes this whole thing started when someone said something about needed to bigger in land size. Not so my friend, but like I said it takes skillz.

Wouldn't 500bpa at 1k mean :

500 X 1000 = 500,000
    500,000 X 0.92 = 460,000 extra networth

Holy Bananas! a 460k nw province at 1k land!

Postaholic
    so vine is able to break t/m with ~100dpa at home (at 170~180nwpa) and still keep 50~60dpa at home for himself?

Thread Information