Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: big KD's farm small ones

Post Fiend

big KD's farm small ones

About 6 to 8 years ago I started to play Utopia. After about 3 ages I gave up. This because strong KD's just farm the weaker ones and there is nothing you can do about it. Each time back then when I reached 1000-1500 acre I got reduced to about 800 acre. Since there is no defense possible against must stronger KD's.
    I hoped this was sorted out after a few years, I don't think anything has changed. How come? Why are strong and big KD's still farming weaker ones. They should be fighting each other.
    I think it would be better if after an age everyone is auto removed from thir current KD and moved to a random KD.

Because one big dude in a ghetto is free acres.
    Unless you stay in uniform size, you only have yourself to blame when you get farmed out.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Reshuffle is pointless. Everyone in the skds have eachothers contacts and will all be back together by the end of the age.

Only ones this hurts are the midlevel kds that don't trade.

Post Fiend
    So we all should stay 800 acres so the big ones don't notice me? Well I was in a KD where everyone was around 1k acre we still get farmed by all the large KD's since you cannot fight back. If reshuffle is no option what would be? Or should I accept that 800acrei is the limit sixe for the lesser KD's?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Get some friends to help you out with the bigger kd

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Get some friends to help you out with the bigger kd
    LOL KD's should not be able to attack a KD 5 to 10% smaller then they are.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    But they can so you need to adjust

Post Fiend
    by that you mean stay so small they will not notice you?

We've got a mix from 700 to 1.8k acres - middle ground being 1.2k.
    The differences between my kingdom and your kingdom are that we cover each other, that we have a 2/2 score so far, and that we run enough offense to hit back.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Why can't you fight back? It's a team game, if your team is weak you suffer. Improve your team or move elsewhere if you fail.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Post Fiend
    How do you fight a KD that is 3 times as big as you are? I used to be around 1200 acre. I had 10kdrow 20% forts. Then come a big KD now I am 600 acre and will soon die I think.

You hit them back and get your kingdom to do the same. You also contact them for negotiations.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

yes, it is crazy strong kds attack weaker kingdoms - they should only be allowed to attack kingdoms that are stronger than they are....
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Since they are so much bigger you cannot hit them back. You should only be able to attack provinces about the smame size that you are. Now 90% of all KD's don't matter since they are not big enough. Big KDs don't respond to negotiations why should they.

The purpose of this game is to have some fun and not just deliver free acres to other people.

There is alot of people in smaller kds that are big out there just cause you dont know how to play the game doesnt mean the game suck just you.

Thread Information