Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: big KD's farm small ones

Post Fiend
    I try to keep my net worth as low as possible. I think net worth is overrated in the current issue of the game. How many acre you have multiplied by the honour you have is a better value on what a province is worth. A small defensive province should not draw the attention of the big players.

Your thinking is obviously wrong, since you got your selfish ass farmed grandly, then destroyed by razes when you suicided right back at them.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

What? Do you happen to know about nw-based gains?
    Hitting a smaller prov is alot safer than hitting a prov same/bigger size than you. Thats a fact.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone View Post
    What? Do you happen to know about nw-based gains?
    Hitting a smaller prov is alot safer than hitting a prov same/bigger size than you. Thats a fact.
    Indeed and that is a fundamental flaw in this game. Making it more attractive to bottom feed then to actually fight someone your own size.

Post Fiend
    from this thread alone, we can tell who are the sick bottom feeders who just absolutely love to abuse the lack of control over bottomfeeding and go for free land, knowing that they will not get retelled against.

its like a big fat guy in school, beating the hell out of a small scrony kid every single day. Just that in utopia, there isnt a teacher unlike school.

and i'm pretty sure someone is going to rebutt me and say "why cant you just shut up and grow right from the start"
    hmm, we might as well remove wars, ops and stuff, basically anything that can hinder growth. and just grow and grow until the age ends.

I messaged an in game bottom feeder twice my size, and from a kd 3 times larger why she's hitting me once every few days for a pathetic 80 acres. her reply? oh sorry i need land and there are no targets avaliable.

everytime i log on, and view the kd page of my attacker as well as his cb, i get this sense of helplessness and feeling of agony. I realise i don't have to put myself through this and that utopia does not deserve my time especially since mehul doesn't have time to reply to my complaints of such behaviour going on in game.
    Thus i will be quitting this game.

What happened to the good ol days when utopia won multiple awards and had over a 100k players?
    now its a pathetic 30k at most.

UTOPIA SUCKS WHOOHOOO!!

I would offer my opinion in this thread about the subject.. The only problem, a few idiots would not respect it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Spliff View Post
    I would offer my opinion in this thread about the subject.. The only problem, a few idiots would not respect it.
    Every opinion should be respected not matter how odd ball. I think pro-life people are R3tared @assholes, and that everyone should be free to have an abortion or should be able to end their life if they don't like it. After all it is our own body we should do with it as we please.

Pro-life people disagree I respect that, their believes are just as valid as mine, just as Muslims, Christians, Jews etc should be free to believe in their religion, without other people telling them it is bad/evil etc etc.

so now its about abortions and pro-life.. ok..

i like milk. believe it or not!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by 010101 View Post
    Every opinion should be respected not matter how odd ball. I think pro-life people are R3tared @assholes, and that everyone should be free to have an abortion or should be able to end their life if they don't like it. After all it is our own body we should do with it as we please.

Pro-life people disagree I respect that, their believes are just as valid as mine, just as Muslims, Christians, Jews etc should be free to believe in their religion, without other people telling them it is bad/evil etc etc.

There's a big difference from opinion and fact.
    Opinion:
    I think bottomfeeding is unfair and lame because I can't defend from it.
    Fact:
    Bottomfeeding is not unfair, there is a formula designed to protect you. If you are losing more than 5% of your land per attack then clearly not being bottomfed, rather you are being landfat or stand out.
    Fact:
    Bottomfeeding is a slow way to grow and has more penalties rather than benefits.

Lets go with your pro-suicide.

Opinion - I think suiciding should be allowed because they own their life.
    Fact - You have one life and there is no scientific proof that you have more than one life. Life is a gift granted to everyone to use, thus they should use it. To end one's life is to end it's use.
    Fact - To end a life is to put a stop to it's purpose.

Now don't argue with facts because facts are non-subjective.

Post Fiend
    its interesting how you combine fact and opinion.
    "i think bottomfeeding is unfair and lame" - opinion "i can't defend from it" - fact

"Bottomfeeding is a slow way to grow and has more penalties rather than benefits." - opinion
    Slow is relative to exploring. yet mehul makes bottomfeeding a lot safer and a cheaper way of growth as compared to exploring(expensive) and hitting someone your own size (risk of multiple retels).

This game was MADE for bottomfeeding.
    If bottomfeeding had more penalties than benefits, it would be a lot less rampant than it is now. now this is a fact.

Post Fiend
    i beat up the homeless old beggar on the street and i think its right because i don't get much money out of them anyway.
    i mean, trying to rob a fit young and rich guy might get me a few bruises, who knows, he might even rob me instead of me robbing him!

Quote Originally Posted by TehDudeAbides View Post
    Fact:
    Bottomfeeding is not unfair, there is a formula designed to protect you. If you are losing more than 5% of your land per attack then clearly not being bottomfed, rather you are being landfat or stand out.
    Fact:
    Bottomfeeding is a slow way to grow and has more penalties rather than benefits.

Actually your incorrect there, currently bottom feeding with a semi suiciding strat is very effective.

And
    rather you are being landfat or stand out.
    is such a bull**** and ignorant thing to say.

Currently the Kingdoms using the semi suicidal strat are running out of targets and are hitting 170 too 190 nwpa provinces gaining minimum returns ..... very minimum.

Now for you to make the comments you have I would take it that you are either one of these people doing these attacks or a completely clueless noob with an opinionated drum to bang.

Ohh and encase your wondering why I've written what I have ..... I run a top ranked Kingdom receiving those attacks ...... loosing 80 acres per hit .... or in the case of one of my players loosing 27 acres.
    IMPERIALS KLA

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDudeAbides View Post

Lets go with your pro-suicide.

Opinion - I think suiciding should be allowed because they own their life.
    Fact - You have one life and there is no scientific proof that you have more than one life. Life is a gift granted to everyone to use, thus they should use it. To end one's life is to end it's use.
    Fact - To end a life is to put a stop to it's purpose.

Now don't argue with facts because facts are non-subjective.
    Is is a fact or an opinion that life is a gift? But if what you say is true then a day spend playing a computer is also a waist since it serves no purpose and is rather selfish.

Considering life a gift or a curse, or anything in between is a subjective matter. No one can force someone to have a purposeful life or to enjoy it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurlin View Post
    Actually your incorrect there, currently bottom feeding with a semi suiciding strat is very effective.

And

is such a bull**** and ignorant thing to say.

Currently the Kingdoms using the semi suicidal strat are running out of targets and are hitting 170 too 190 nwpa provinces gaining minimum returns ..... very minimum.

Now for you to make the comments you have I would take it that you are either one of these people doing these attacks or a completely clueless noob with an opinionated drum to bang.

Ohh and encase your wondering why I've written what I have ..... I run a top ranked Kingdom receiving those attacks ...... loosing 80 acres per hit .... or in the case of one of my players loosing 27 acres.

And how big are you? 27 acres is nothing. You get 5 acres a day and you could dice 22 acres within 3-6hits.
    170 - 190 NW is rather high. That means they are fully pumped with most of their elites done. Or they have shrunk down.
    If a 170 hits a 140 the same size ofc the gains will be low. But then again he can probably hit you 1.5 - 2 times. OOW random is different to war anyways.

When I meant low gains, I might have left out that low gains per attack.
    Yes 4 x 25 = 100 is the same as 1 x 100 = 100.

Being in NeXT doesn't make you any better a player, guy.
    Stop speaking about things you have no knowledge over, and instead work on getting some experience in - then come back here and tell Hurlin he's inferior to you.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Thread Information