Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: big KD's farm small ones

Post Fiend
    pfft, Then were probably as bad as each other. Seeing how he supports alliances and I'm just in one.

But wouldn't it be cool to tell him, honestly and for real, that he's inferior to you? ;)
    Oh, and your old, old kingdom that had you executed is sucking even worse now than it did at the start of the age.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    ^_^ Didn't have to tell me that. xD

I love how they've made literally zero progress.
    Sure, ghettos are infamous for not getting anywhere for entire ages, but come on - this is just silly.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    I love how they've made literally zero progress.
    Sure, ghettos are infamous for not getting anywhere for entire ages, but come on - this is just silly.
    They killed their best player. When noobs listen to noobs, that's what happens.
    It's called Democracy, the best advice isn't followed, it's the most agreed upon.

I'm planning to force a war just to make them split up.

They spent a whole month pumping about 200 acres when I restarted, went into a war and spent 5 days repumping and am @ the same size. ROFL.

Have offense to hit back noob.

if you have more than 40 DPA elites out then you shouldn't complain.. It's your own fault.

provinces from smaller kingdoms hit for bigger gains against provinces from larger kingdoms. So if you could have retaliated for yourself then none of those would not have mattered.

Let me guess, you have more than 60 DPA right? well, reduce that by half and convert it to offense and you'll have less problems.

They're just n00bs.
    We might revisit them after we get 3/3, which should happen tomorrow. Need to farm some science.

010101: You suck.

Quote Originally Posted by TehDudeAbides View Post
    And how big are you?
    My personal Networth ?

Kingdom wise 6mill .... was larger but just got some deletions :'(

27 acres is nothing. You get 5 acres a day and you could dice 22 acres within 3-6hits.
    No ****, but that's what one of Rage's players got when he hit one of my guys.

27 acres I nearly sprayed coffee everywhere when I seen that what a waste of training and gold coin.

170 - 190 NW is rather high. That means they are fully pumped with most of their elites done.
    Huh are you talking to me ..... thats NWPA ... networth per acre .... the guys hitting my Kingdom are ..... ( lets go check ) 509K .... hitting 379K, 525K ........ hitting 400K, 638K hitting ........ 400K for 55 acres :P.

Now I cant see for the life of me how that can be a viable strat they are making single hits ( have SoM's ) ....... anyhow thats their strat hope they enjoy it

When I meant low gains, I might have left out that low gains per attack.
    Yes 4 x 25 = 100 is the same as 1 x 100 = 100.
    Yeh but they aint they are making single hits suiciding down to get ****ty returns ......
    IMPERIALS KLA

Hurlin,

Hitting for lets say 50a x 2 a day and then dicing on top of it is the only way to stay in the top kd race. the gold used to train the troops back doesnt matter, its all about the land. gold is easy to get as is soldiers.

its all about the land. thats how the system is now, if you want to take #1 you need to bottomfeed as long as you can and dice. sucks but eh, thats what game is like.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    Hurlin,

Hitting for lets say 50a x 2 a day and then dicing on top of it is the only way to stay in the top kd race. the gold used to train the troops back doesnt matter, its all about the land. gold is easy to get as is soldiers.

its all about the land. thats how the system is now, if you want to take #1 you need to bottomfeed as long as you can and dice. sucks but eh, thats what game is like.
    with that kind of attitude applied to real life, i would really hate to be your friend. or your dad for that matter.

Post Fiend
    it's actually a mental disorder u have. i studied it in a psyc module before just forgot what its called. Being unable to differentiate realiaty from fantasy.
    unable to accept the fact that utopia is a game and people play games because they want to have fun and enjoy themselves.

most big time robbers and murders share your way of thinking.
    ie. i have to rob a bank even if the money is not mine because i need to buy my porche no matter what.
    1 example? Roger Narian. he thinks exactly the way you do. "sucks but eh, thats what game is like"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Humble_Budoka View Post
    010101: You suck.

Thank you. :)

I love you to.

clawzzz,

aww. yes that is me. thanks for the psychological profile. spot on! now just to rob some banks, rape some children and eat some human flesh.
    <3

I am thinking to put clawzzz and VT2 on ignore list to prevent further IQ drop..

Quote Originally Posted by Hurlin View Post
    Kingdom wise 6mill .... was larger but just got some deletions :'(
    Don't tell me u got deleted too.. OMAC is rly scanning top kds xP
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information