Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: big KD's farm small ones

Post Fiend
    herd mentality.

or are you guilty?

OH NO THE GOVT IS REALLY BRINGING OUT SNIFFER DOGS TO CHECK FOR DRUG SMUGGLING AT IMMIGRATION. BUT NO I DONT SMUGGLE THEM.

Post Fiend
    i had to do it. you made me hate you. there's no turning back

Talking

How come? Why are strong and big KD's still farming weaker ones.
    Uhm, cuz those that farm are strong and those that are being farmed are weak? Is it that hard to understand? :D

Total Attacks Made 12
    Total Wins 7 (58.3%)
    Wins Against Larger Opponents 2 (16.7%)
    Average Relative Opponent Networth 94%
    Bottomfeeder!!!!!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Raa View Post
    Uhm, cuz those that farm are strong and those that are being farmed are weak? Is it that hard to understand? :D

i think its kinda obvious that a poorly managed 500k nw prov is still stronger than a well managed 350k nw prov no matter what.
    the correct answer is because people want free land.

Quote Originally Posted by clawzzz View Post
    i think its kinda obvious that a poorly managed 500k nw prov is still stronger than a well managed 350k nw prov no matter what.
    the correct answer is because people want free land.
    this is not true. you can run a smaller prov that will discourage a competent attacker from hitting you - even if you cant retal him, simply because you can retal his kdmates.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    this is not true. you can run a smaller prov that will discourage a competent attacker from hitting you - even if you cant retal him, simply because you can retal his kdmates.
    yes thats true, provided he can kd mates you can retel.

but majority of the time, the attacker comes from a much larger kd with kdmates a lot larger than what you can handle.

then you just drink milk <3

Offense will keep the bigger guys from farming you. When you send a few retals their direction for better gains, they back off.

Quote Originally Posted by clawzzz View Post
    yes thats true, provided he can kd mates you can retel.

but majority of the time, the attacker comes from a much larger kd with kdmates a lot larger than what you can handle.
    Few ages ago Brute force did 3-4 attacks on our biggest province (we had 3-4 slightly smaller than that one). I sent cf offer with PM to their monarch and got cf within next hour. Same thing happened couple more times, but I don't exactly remember who that was. When ppl were feeding on us, we usually put 2-3 attacks on them and sent message where we said that we will retaliate, but won't declare war so it will be waste of time for THEM (yes, that word got effect) if they keep attacking us. I always got cf accepted within next few hours.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    lol @ 010101.

Try convincing the rest of your KD to grow along you next time. So that, if it's not you, at least someone else can retal.

Waving a single province down to a fraction of its former size is much easier than waving an entire KD down.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Baobandia View Post
    lol @ 010101.

Try convincing the rest of your KD to grow along you next time. So that, if it's not you, at least someone else can retal.

Waving a single province down to a fraction of its former size is much easier than waving an entire KD down.
    You mix something up. It should be made a lot harder to bottomfeed. most people on this forum say they want wars etc. But it seems most people playing the game just farm small KD's like the one I am in.

Networth Rank: 492 of 798 is the KD I am in.

bottomfeeding is a natural foodchain. Thus, only way for land to go is upwards. Could you tell nature to engineer lions to tackle an elephant instead of that gazelle because feasting on the gazelle would be bottomfeeding, and hitting an elephant would be more 'honourable'? Kinda silly isnt it? To facilitate the food chain, you bottomfeed others, and you get bottomfed on. No change will change this natural progression. Just try to mount the top of the pyramid. Hunt in packs, like lions do, instead of straying alone (ie, grow together with ur kd).

Post Fiend
    I don't bottomfeed. I would not lower myself to that behavior, and there are I think no provinces in the game I could bottomfeed on since I am the bottom.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    bottomfeeding is a natural foodchain. Thus, only way for land to go is upwards. Could you tell nature to engineer lions to tackle an elephant instead of that gazelle because feasting on the gazelle would be bottomfeeding, and hitting an elephant would be more 'honourable'? Kinda silly isnt it? To facilitate the food chain, you bottomfeed others, and you get bottomfed on. No change will change this natural progression. Just try to mount the top of the pyramid. Hunt in packs, like lions do, instead of straying alone (ie, grow together with ur kd).

what a lousy analagy. in a pack of animals, there will be strong and weak ones.
    in utopia, strong provinces congregate in a kingdom and hunt down the weaker ones. to put it simply, if you follow nature, you will never reach the top of the pyramid.

Thread Information