Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tome OOC 21

Tome OOC 21

Archives:
    http://www.freewebs.com/mireldeynurp...eforbidden.htm

Mireldeyn(me): Ranna Kibeth, Grazlyn Viktor
    Gourmet: Vox Immortales, Claire Vinco.
    Matthias: Tealc and Terra; Treyn, Trayn, and Talc (AKA, the Three T's)
    Protoassassin: Yyrtll
    Saoirse: Tempest
    Rosgwak: Dante
    Omino: Publoaf and Ashfeet
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

OK, I know that I have asked this several times before, but this time I am having some issues of my own:

Do you guys (that have made teh transition...if ANY of you have) want to continue playing this, or should I call it good? It has had a good, long life (3...or is it 4?...years!) But I am having issues wtih school, and I really need to focus. Not that teh thread has been that active lately, but it did take more time that I wished out of my days.

I will stick around, but let me know. I only told you so that you guys knew why I was asking this again. PLEASE don't make any decision just because I have told you. Please?
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Regular
    I would like to, I'd love to be able to finish this. Not sure if the others that were involved even know that it's been changed yet.

I never usually like to leave anything half way, even if it is going through a slow patch.

Though I'll admit to having little to add to the pixie's storyline anymore, I could still come up with something along the way.

I just play a status quo till the end.

LOL, I've been sitting around on this site waiting for us to make the transition. :p As you can probably figure from that, I'd love to push this til the end and not leave it so... I guess incomplete is how I feel. However, I am more than happy to abide by the majority decision.

Well, looks like majority says stay. So, I'll make the IC here, and then you guys can contine with the story. ^_^ I'll join in in a little while with a Mr Orion post...

Regular

start it up :P

Whenever you get the IC rollin here mire we can do stuff :P

Regular
    Yeah, I'd definitely like to see this thread continue until it finally reaches a completion. There aren't very many that have finished their runs and this one will be the first in awhile!

Oh, crap guys. This totally slipped my mind...I've been having tests left and right lately...however, I will try my best to get the IC up simetime in the next week, KK??

Regular
    Sounds good to me lizz, I've always been a patient guy with this awesomeness we call Tome :D

I'm getting everything archived from the old thread right now...and the I should have time to start up the new IC.

Sorry that this is taking so long, guys...but I swear that it will be done before the end of the month.

I'll be around though with the usual frequency issue needing to be taken care of. Haha.

As such, have not decided to join any of the new threads popping up, despite the usual temptation.

*dances* IC is up! Have fun, peoples! I'll ,make my post when I get the time. ^_^

Regular
    Yay :D Time to read what happened last because I kind of forget lol

Regular
    Now that I've quickly remembered after glancing at it lol, I remember I'm waiting for others to post before I continue.

Thread Information