Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tome OOC 21

LOL, well, as I recall it, I was the last one to post, so I prolly shouldn't post next. :p

Well, last one before Vox...LOL. Reading the IC thread before making such comments may help.

Meh...forget that I even posted this...I'm not thinking right yet...I haven't slept...hehe ^-^;
    Last edited by Mireldeyn; 01-11-2008 at 07:48.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

*pokes her players*

Where is you? where you go?
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Regular
    The question is ... where are *you*

*ponders* That is a very good question...I have had work coming out of every obscene natural orifice lately...or so it feels...

Thus, the reason I hate the end of the semester...BUT! This week is a week off...mostly. Tomorrow I only have 1 class! *dances* so the rest of my time can be taken up with doodling, writing...and loving my URPers. ^_^

Sorry...I'm also in a totally random mood at the moment...plus lack of sleep makes me act loopy a lot of the time...and now I ramble...*stops herself*

the main reason why I had asked where everyone was, is because not one besides you two have posted in the IC...hence the question...

Regular
    I'm awaiting Sao's reply to continue with myself.

Regular
    Well, I haven't seen Sao in a long time; not in Endless Skies, here, or the RPers message board. I'm not exactly sure what Sao's intentions are, but from previous observations at her attitudes toward Tempest, I think it seems that she wanted to kill off Tempest and be done with the thread. For me, I'm just waiting for someone else to post because Vox just got knocked off his horse and is in a *very* bad situation.

...I didn't want to involve myself in this part, but to get the thread moving, I will prolly do so tonight...

Post for Orion later, and now Ranna...*nods sagely*

Well, LOL, it would seem like everybuddy else, I've been waiting on someone else, nudge-nudge-Sao-hint-hint. So, fingers crossed that GI isn't right in this case. Nuthin personal, GI, just try to be wrong here, hm? :p

...I was gonna say, I thought that she had given up on that thought back when we all protested her leaving...but I am wrong half the time, so I dunno....

and I agree with Ros. Please be wrong, GI. ^_^

Regular
    Well, hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think GI was right :(. What's the plan then gang?

Regular
    Happy belated holidays guys, and as for the thread. I'll post next, but just wondering, is anybody lingerin here?

Regular
    I check everyday, but I honestly haven't seen anyone else besides Lizzy, who for some reasons that are either intentional or unintentional, *won't* respond to me on gmail chat. I'm still here though, soooo ... that makes just you and me matthias. Don't know about Omino, Lizzy, or Rosgwak, but I'm sure they're around somewhere.

Regular
    Pretty sure they are...I'm going to post tomorrow, too late to do so at the moment and too tired.

Thread Information