Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tome OOC 21

...you've been trying to chat to me on G-mail?? I haven't even been sent any "missed chat" logs but from another one of my friends...If you can, I'll try to be on at around...oh, 6ish in the afternoon central time. Send me a holler.

Things have been too chaotic. I think that I will have to stop being the GM for this, or we shoudl let it rest until summer, when I will have just a bit more time on my hands to do things like...write for fun.If you two will stay, and if Ros responds before I actually finish the post that I have been attempting to write for who knows HOW long, I'll keep this thread going...otherwise, I'll do a fast-forward, and go to my end post that I DO have typed up and ready. And then will add a few extra info in the middle from my own outline from GMing this thread.

Well, this wil prolly take a while for me to do, seeing as I will have to FIND that outline on my old comp, so this won't end REALLY soon, but I'm guessing sometime this year at the latest.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Regular
    Well small issue with the summer thing. I've enlisted in the Army Reserve and report to my basic/training this summer until November-ish.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't replied for a while, new job has just been playing merry havoc with my life. Anyways, I fully intend to see this thing through to the end if everyone else is interested. Also, as much as I don't want to admit it (partly because I feel sad we've lost as many players as we have, and mostly because I really enjoyed the character) I think general and correct consensus is that we've lost dear Sao. I mean, if I'm wrong, obviously Sao can give us a holler on this thread to tell us otherwise, it's not exactly hidden, but otherwise I think Tempest's last act was a sacrificial kinda thing. This being the case, I'll try and get up my next post ASAP.

Ick, Matt...Well, OK, I guess that it can't be helped...I'll just have to push things around in my schedule until i get time to really write.

Ros: Yea...I think that we kinda decided that. Maybe. *scratches head* Did we??
    ANYWAY, I am going to make an attempt, but i can't promise anyhtign right now. If my grades stay as low as what they were last semester, I'm gonna be in DEEP $#!t here at school...so, yea. I've been trying to put that before everyhtign else, but this is only the beginning of the semester, so I should have some wiggle room.
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

OK, I know you all are tired of promises, but I SWEAR that I will post this weekend, or I will force myself to not eat ANYTHING with sugar for a month. Not only is it punishment, but it will help my diet as well. ^_-

Regular
    Tis' funny, Lizzy that you should say something because I could swear that I no longer see you even on gmail! Anywho, do whatever you need to do to get Tome rolling, but please, please, pweeasseeeee ... if you have the time to spare and you don't have writer's block, write something so that Tome can keep moving to a closure.

Hi, guys. Sorry for being gone so long. Personally, I'm no longer interested in writing for Tempest (this is really my fault, not any of yours) or URP in general, but I've decided to stop using this as an excuse. If anything, maybe thinking about how to salvage her will be good practice for me.

Unfortunately, there's not much I can do immediately. I'll be very, very busy at work for the next few months on a new project. Since this is actually a replacement for a previous, failed system, and the company is not being paid for it, we are under massive pressure from all quarters to get it done on time, and my co-workers are all incompetent idiots. I don't expect to have much time to myself until early May at the very best, and if things do not go well I can't say when exactly I'll be free again.

One way of going about this is simply to leave Tempest on hiatus for a few months, especially since Mire is busy as well now. You can do whatever you like with her until I come back. This way, I'll have time to think of what I want to do with Tempest, and the thread won't be held up just because I'm not posting. Or I can try to post as normal. I can't guarantee good writing or any sort of punctuality, and I may end up not posting at all, but I will try. Promises like these aren't worth much coming from me, given my track record on things like this, but it's all I can do. Anyway, tell me what you think, and I'll do my best.

Regular
    Really sorry to hear about work, Sao and welcome back 8). Do whatever you think is best for Tempest and the thread and good luck with programming.

*points at GI's post* I agree with him, Sao. ^_- It will be sad to see you leave, if you do, as it has been so much fun writing with you. ^_^ (And as for the track record thing, I'm not doing much better myself.)

ANYWHO...

GI: I'm online a lot...it's just weather or not I leave Gmail up is the problem. I have to keep track of 2 e-mail accounts (one for school, and my personal one), plus my dA stuff (becasue I can draw when I'm NOT around a comp, that has been going steadily), plus the fact that I have been really sick for the past 2 weeks along with my bad grades...isnt' helping me out much. lol. Isn't my life wonderful?? ^_-

Anyway, my weekend was a whole HELL of a lot busier than what I thought it woudl be, so no posting from me. Move that deadline for me promising to post to next weekend, and we'll all be good. ^_^

Regular
    The offer stands, Lizzy, deal or no deal. I know how school gets in the way so I understand how shietty posting and life can be. I don't know your schedule so I can't really say anything, but knowing that you are at a university, my advice is to just stick to your classes and don't take too much than you can handle. School isn't easy and if you've gotta sacrifice some sleep and RP leisuring to get your As and your degree, by all means do so. All in all, school comes first and when you start making good money and doing something you enjoy, it'll all pay off ;).

lol, thanks, GI. ^_- Although, quite frankly, doing this RPing stuff is what has made me interested in an English minor (woo-hoo...and as a Bio major, that is kind of a weird combo, I no), but it's nice to know that you people understand. ^_-

I don't remember if I ever sent you the addy to my dA site, tho. It's larire.deviantart.com if you ever want to take a peak. ^_- (no w's needed...just larire.deviantart. ^_-)

Hey there Mire. Just a quick question, don't suppose you've got an archive of the last IC we had on the swirve boards that's readable, do ya? Just wondering if there's someway for me to check my last post from there and see where I'm at. If not, just let me know and I'll only include things I remember in my next post. :p

Did I not post up the word doc. in the archives?? Or is it that the doc. isn't readable??

If I didn't then I will have to go and dig thru my comp, and see if that doc isn't in my CD archives, or if it ended up in my deleted items...

EDIT: OK, it has been uploaded. ^_^ I found it and put it in a suitable format. ^_-
    Last edited by Mireldeyn; 10-02-2009 at 17:17.

Regular
    Erm ... I'm at a loss as to what to post and what is happening next. Lizzy, should I just wait for you to start the next sequence of events or should I just post what Vox would be doing in the aftermath?

Since the only battle that is really taking place is the one between Ros and the first vamp (I can't for the life of me remember hisname, and I'm too lazy to look it up), it woudl be afther Dolomi told you to leave, maybe a reaction to hearing the True Name of the Rose Shards, and then trying to follow the second vamp that has sao's character.

I'm gonna let Sao control the vamps, so it's still her storyline until the vamp sequence is compleated (preferably in one night, if that can fit you all's plans, sao and Ros), then I will take the story line the remainder fo the way to the last cahpter, and the end of the story. ^_- The last chapter doesn't have that much to it, jsut a lot of fighting, and then my big-assed post that will tie the current world back to the one of Ranna and the others. ^_^

Thread Information