Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tome OOC 21

To be honest, my last post really was not well thought out. I actually don't have any plans, so... Unless Rosgwak has something else in mind, I think I'll let Baelrak escape with Tempest and show up later, at the final battle itself. This way, I won't hold up Mire's plot, keeping Baelrak as a minor character will give me something different to write about, and in the meantime I can do a little character development.

Anyway, I'm writing a post and it'll be up soon.

Wirks just fine for me. ^_^ You're not really holding anything back , really...I had this part planned in the plot, with Ros taking care of it. ^_^

Almost done with this chapter, guys!! Then, I will do a timeskip, and we will be ready to finish the last chapter!!
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Regular
    Nice I'm gonna post sometime today to get the minotaurs doing something fun and interesting and can't forget good ol' Tealc :) Which reminds me...I gotta look up the one mino's name again lol...the bad guy I keep forgetting among my lil group of people.

LOL, fine with me Sao. I gotta be honest, beyond the fight with Nyt I don't really have much planned out, so if it harm none do what ye will. :p

Posting right now guys.

yay!! *huggles Ros* ^_^ I got to read a post!!!

Sorry for the insanity...*points to self* Sleep-deprived...
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

*growls at pop-ups*

*pokes matt*

Hey...you need to edit your post. Please read mine (at least...you can skip over the "Mr Orion Speaks..." part if you wish), then make your changes...as I had already taken care of the mercs being the biggest issue. if you could, let me know here or by PM when you do, so that I can go back and read it. ^_-

Regular
    *Smacks forehead* I did read that part...but I guess it didn't register lol. I'll have to edit that tomorrow my brain's a lil spent atm. I'll post when I edit it :) Sorry about that lol

*smiles* That's fine...I just didn't want to cause confusion because our posts didn't coincide. ^_^

Talk about hiatus...it's been such a long while. Guess I should post something up though Publoaf doesn't really need to do much except follow instructions. :p

As with all universal excuses, work has kept me occupied. Having said that, will post.

Regular
    I'm sorry for not editing yet but school has decided to kick me in the crotch and baseball's started up along with a musical in school and work...all at once. So my nether-regions are pretty sore atm and I'll get that post edited hopefully this weekend.

haha. That's fine. ^_^ I understand TOTALLY what you mean. ^_- take your time. ^-^

Regular
    Yep, as Lizzy says take your time Matthias; no reason to rush. On the other hand, I feel like I should post so ... should I post about Vox chasing Baelrak or just wait until everything is settled?

*shrugs* What ever you want. ^_^

*pokes everyone*

So I FINALLY find time to post, and what? no one else can?? ^_-

Regular
    lol finally edited my post gang :)

Thread Information