Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tome OOC 21

yay!!!
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Regular
    bumpy :P

Thanks for the bump, Matt...

But where did everyone go??
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Regular
    I'm still here, but I don't know about everyone else 8P.

I'm lurking. Last post was mine so I can't really do a double post.

And Publoaf is rather a bit player when it comes to combat sequences. Haha.

Howdy guys! Sorry for my absence, been focussing too much on my scripts and not enough on my roleplaying. Also, because of how recently I posted I was hesitant to go again so soon... kinda felt I was "hogging" the posting and such, LMAO. Guess it's kinda ridiculous. Anyway, excuses aside, unless anyone has a post they've been secretly working away on and wants to get up next, I can work on throwing another up. And, of course, as long as no-one thinks I'm not sharing the RP.... :p

Regular
    lol go ahead and post

What Matt says.

And sorry all...I just moved, and we thought that we would be able to get out internet the day after we moved but...many things happened. (For those of you who are going to buy a cable wireless router, DO NOT GET A Lynksys WCG200 V. 2 Cable gateway! Even the tech support for Lynksys says that the products are defective and that we had to return it and get a new one!!

/rant......

Anyway, after at least one more post gets put up, I'll work on my next one...

...where did my promised post go, Ros?? *is sad* *will love u if u can post something*

...*sighs* This is the last chance for this thread before I just go and post what was to happen in between now and the end, and then I post my final post.

Are there still people around who want to post in this thread?

Regular
    I am still here and I still want to see this thread to the end, but I'm awaiting another post so that Tome can move forwards.

Crap!

Tome OOC 21

Depends on the tome choices offered, and your build plans

My Fighter only has half of one GS item finished he was focused on his Greataxe, will finish his HP item soon but really didnt need a cleanser at this time so the 3 strength tome was the better choice However had I been offered a 3 int tome instead, Id have taken the cleanser

On the other hand, My wizard needs the cleanser so he can have his HP and SP items Itll be painful to pass on a 3 int tome, but easy to pass on a 3 strength tome The cleanser all the way
    The most commonplace organism implicated in fungal infections is the ubiquitous Candida, which is create in the man digestive district, way in, and genital class (Eggiman P et al 2003) Underneath potenz-himmel net]Potenz Himmelcustomary circumstances, levels of Candida are controlled handy utilitarian bacteria But, if the bacteria-fungus assess is beat, past the artifice of antibiotics after lesson, or if the unresponsive to method is compromised, an overgrowth of Candida can be brought up, resulting in infection (Braunwald DE 2001)

Fungal overgrowth is encouraged by honest pH levels and the availability of sugar (glucose) (McGinnis MR et al 1996; Buddington RK et al 1996; Howard MD et al 1995) People with the favourable conditions an eye to fungal infection, such as a shrill sugar nutriment, are at higher risk Also, candida infections can be spread to w people with depressed safe systems who are in the polyclinic, where the fungus is commonly loam on the hands of caregivers and where indwelling catheters can let someone accept an infection to take away hold

potenz-himmel net]Potenzmittel Zollfrei

Thread Information