Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: too high NWPA

No, thanks - my mind's twisted enough as it is. I don't need Munchausens syndrome infesting it, too.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    leaves = vines other account? :))

No, I just want to improve and take my game to another level. I'm currently in Phase 1.8; I used to be in Phase 1.3 but it went up just by talking to vines.

is it really possible to run 170 OPA/170 DPA?

Not anymore.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    An example of a super max gain is a province of 400 acres taking someone for +140acres.
    fantasy numbers ftw! considering a max gain is 22% of your land in war.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    is it really possible to run 170 OPA/170 DPA?
    Possible, yes. Doable, no. Not practically anyway. Guess its possible to peak in either opa or dpa?

Banned
    Bishop shows what you know. Any one that has played the game knows one can get around 140acres. I have done it and I have seen it done. 170ops/170dpa I don't even think that is doable. I'm running around 100opa/100dpa and that seems to be great this age.
    Last edited by vines; 13-09-2008 at 05:28.

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Bishop shows what you know. Any one that has played the game knows one can get around 140acres. I have done it and I have seen it done. 170ops/170dpa I don't even think that is doable. I'm running around 100opa/100dpa and that seems to be great this age.
    yet again, vines, fail.
    you're not really running 100 opa and 100 dpa. you just think you are.
    in war when it actually matters, you're running a practical 50 and 50, which is by most standards, mediocre.
    to sum up, vines=fail

Quote Originally Posted by vines
    On the 140-acre gains on a 400 acre-prov, you simply lie. Its not possible to take 35% of someones acres, since max is 20% (22% in war). You must mean some other attack at some other size.
    And on the second point, i agree with ermermer!

Thread Information