Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: too high NWPA

Regular
    I just said i want a Vineless thread.

Not worried about TPA as i should have around 9.5-10 modded with all the multipliers.

thanks

Banned
    Just don't have over a combined rawtpa and rawwpa of 9. Because you will need to have a really strong military power.

Quote Originally Posted by waheed View Post
    i agree with insane33 and greenie. 1:1 is a good ratio

Depends. In better kds 3:2 is more effective.

if u r playing a/t, do not be afraid of high nwpa as long as u have high thief sciences. imo u need to be concerned with nwpa for heavy attacker, since raw military strength is what matters, but for a/t is not that big of a deal because ur true strength can lie in thievery. however u should run full elite army for maximum flexibility

As full attacker you will have higher nwpa cos elites have bigger nw than thieves. So u will have to balance little more. Also, bigger off will give you topfeeding potential, so nwpa should not be problem as long as it's under 190-200.

As for all elites, if you mean all-elite off, then yes. If you mean all-elite army then no.

as for ur sciences, i think u emphasized too much on pop sci. imo its kind of overrated after mehul nerfed it. u should consider putting more in food science because after a certain point u might find it beneficial to invest in food sci instead of continue to pump ur building sci. and theres always no harm in getting some gain sci

Food science is good. It is very effective cos it can save you like 4-5% of buildings. BE sci is also good, but not that much for heavy pumped human that run libs. Income for human is ftw imo, thievery is a must for a/t, magic to some point (like 50%) and military on standard level.

and 3.5tpa is a must. i would recommend u go 4~4.5 actually if u r a dedicated thief, because ur acres very quickly become inflated and u wont be able to keep up with the thief loss and op those 2tpa heavy attackers after 1~2 land grabs with no retal

4-5 tpa is overkill for non-gnome. Especially w/o strong pop sci (by strong I mean 40-50% pop bonus)
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Just don't have over a combined rawtpa and rawwpa of 9. Because you will need to have a really strong military power.
    if you want to be an attacker, i would say, dont have higher than 6

4 in the A/x (ie mage or theif) then 2 in the other

Banned
    greenie the strategy this guy is trying to pull off is not an average strategy. What works for common strategies will not work for this strategy. I need much higher numbers in everything the thing is finding the balance between them all.

Regular
    you are pretty amazing Vine because you really make people respond to you , which i stated before i do not want to. anyhow

The issue is not about my military, because obviously i can pump a pretty good offense/defense. The main question is my NWPA. Should i keep it down and just achieve a better BE to get more modifiers or just draft like i normal do , and keep a 83-85% BE and turn the extra into military but have a much higher NWPA.

hoping ppl who war good kingdoms and have been in many of these situations where there's a high province with a high NWPA and pro's and cons.

Post Fiend
    I guess it depends on your style. I usually play with low draft-rate, low nwpa, with better economy. It works fine with humans/dwarves (as economy is one of their strengths).

With and elf/orc i`d rather overdraft and hit a lot, and occasionally do plunders to sustain the economy.

Banned
    Well when running high nwpa everything needs to be running at tip-top shape try to figure a way to keep a minimum of 100%. I'm only going to say one thing and this will be last post here. You're BE is way too low as a human you can get over 130% BE if played correctly. I'm say it one more time if you are going to run high nwpa then everything needs to be running at tip top shape. Over and out.

No, you can't get over 130% BE anymore with 99% draft, because science was changed.
    Stop spreading your lies all over the place, vines.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Regular
    there's a reason i dont want you to reply here Vines. I dont make up fantasy numbers.

Please stop replying.

Veteran
    7 dspecs per acre is fine. If your time-frame allows for more military, build more elites, cuz specs are easy to replenish later on.

On the net worth question since no one seems to get it, high net worth per see means nothing. It's offensive points per net worth and defensive points per net worth. Usually this can be done using a high amount of military buildings and fewer econ buildings. It also helps to use a combo of elites and horse mounted off specs rather than all elite. Cheaper, too. With 1:1 and above ratios for elite def spec, you get good turtle ability, some semi-suicide attack ability, but not much for net worth efficiency.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Banned
    ced there not fantasy numbers.

Yes, vines, they are.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

vines is able to turn fantasy into reality. That's how good he is. You all should be learning from him.

Thread Information