Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Mist

Whoo! Woo! 100

Red Mist

Is this your idea of growing through war?
    Red Mist invaded Lunch Box and captured 43 acres of land.
    So bottom feeding while having the rest of your kingdom get killed is your idea of being good?

Hey, watch it! You're talking about vine's badass province of badassery! This is all part of a greater whole, and once he's ready, he'll unleash the fury of his 150 OPA and 150 DPA on you all, as well as on me.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Banned
    It was a clean grab. I had to do it in order to give time to allow my ME to get back up to 107.6% as you know it was below 100% when I did the attack. I didn't even know we had found a target yet and I logged on yesterday to see that we were in war. The day before we hadn't even found a target yet. I do what I do and our kingdom is doing just fine. This is war so I'm not going to go into any tactic.

You're looking as weak and useless as always, though.
    Where's that awesome vines power you've been bragging about, and claiming only appears during wars?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

He dont know. Hes trusting luck to give him an extra 100opa/dpa.

Banned
    Well if you are in the kingdom we are warring with which you shouldn't be because you told me you were a different kingdom. But if you are in the kingdom we are warring just keep watching. Like I said before this war and I'm not going to talk about tactics while in war. So you will just have to wait and see how I do what I do. But I will tell you my tactics change from war to war. It depends on the opponent we are facing. For example one of the provinces in the kingdom asked me what war build I use because they wanted to use it so I told them as soon as I know who we are fighting I'll tell you. And as soon as we got war I told him the war build I was going to use it is a much different build from the last war we had.

Is that vines syndrome in effect again?

Post Fiend
    There is so much love here, lol and so much internet nerd rage. All of you please deflate you ego a bit.

Banned
    I feel honored for having a thread named after my province. I will tell one thing about my play style in war. I gave our opponent full dues, never taking them lightly no matter the case. I assume if the opponent can hit me they will. So I do everything I can to make it as hard for the opponent to brake my province. No province has no weakness even if you happen to come across a province that has it all high opa/dpa, high tpa/wpa, and a good econ that province can still be weaken and once weaken weaknesses with start to show up. However, if you come across a kingdom filled with province like that . . . ummm it may be best to move on and look someone where else for a fight.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    No. I just couldn't find the appropriate thread to place this in, so I created a new thread.

Banned
    What do you mean no? You can't tell me how I feel. If I say I feel honored I feel honored, okay pal.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Vines... No means no.

Post Fiend
    does anyone else get the feeling that vines and 010101 are the same person?

Not really. 010101 seems to write better.

Regular
    so because you lose 5% ME, u suddenly lost that 150OPA/DPA u have and have to resort to this awesome gain?

oh yeah 5% ME to you probably is like 100 OPA, my bad, i failed at math.

Thread Information