Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Red Mist

Congrats on beating up inactive nubs.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

They weren't.
    Want to see the pre-war wave they did, and the hounding?

They only shut up once I laid out a plan, which included 20% watchtowers for everyone, gold dragon, and ganging up on those on their side foolish enough to send out.

We got their morale crushed the first day.
    Bah - I actually thought they'd be fun for real.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Seems they've decided not to surrender.
    Hope they drag it on for two more days, so we'll get even more land.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Banned
    You did win the, however, based on solo performance I did the best in the war.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You did win the, however, based on solo performance I did the best in the war.
    congrats, you have a perfect ghetto mindset =)

Vines, for the last time, I'm not warring you - I'm warring someone I thought knew how the game worked, but turned out to be just another loser ghetto.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Vines, you gained the most acres in YOUR kingdom, because everyone else in your kingdom was getting beat down for actually contributing to the war. Take a look at the opposing kingdom; there are at least 3 provinces that gained more acres than you did and actually contributed to the war. It's nice to know you feel proud of your selfish performance. It also looks like you lucked out that the king surrendered or else they would have eventually moved to take you down. Not to mention you were also the most networth inflated province in your kingdom.
    Last edited by MikeTyson; 08-09-2008 at 22:15.

Banned
    Give me a couple more attacks and I would have gain the most in the war. It was not selfish I did my part. Doing one's part in war is never selfish. Nope no way my tpa and wpa were only getting better. I don't let those kinds of things slack off. And if it came down to it I would just build a bunch of guilds say about 40%. MikeTyson you are talking out of your ass because you clearly were not fighting in that war because there was not way they could take me. My province was making around 800k a month. I had plenty of gc and like I said I don't let wpa and tpa slack of they were only getting better as I grew not worse as one might thing. MikeTyson please don't take **** they were never going to take me out. I could lose honor by being opped however as for been attacked never. Get your facts straight. And now the guys we war know I wasn't bluffing once in war stance my ME is over 130%.
    Last edited by vines; 08-09-2008 at 23:40.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    LOL, keep dreaming vines.

Your 'war stance' indicated 120% offensive power, according to a crystalball I stole.
    What happened to the other 10%?

Waving is actually not so hard activity-wise, can do that at limited activity if prepared properly. Keeping up activity after that is not so easy. I didn't say there was anything particularly wrong with beating up on nubs, especially if they challenged you. But if you worked 8 rounds for this, you might consider raising the bar.

vines, you're a walking wikipedia of fake entries.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Banned
    Dude VT2 when I got attacked by your kingdom I was not in war stances. And I had around 122%. And I didn't lose any land from that attack, but I think you figured that one out already.

Post Fiend
    lol, that gnomeVision guy got pwned!

Dude, Red mist blows. It can't do anything except turtle.
    I actually wish my kingdom was around your ghetto's size, so we could own you hard in a war.

Thread Information