Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: if you are from Absalom, chances are you're a puss..

At war, so it would look bad.
    Just send them a message, and they'll probably let you grab one without any bad things happening - or just get one without a message.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDudeAbides View Post
    T/M haven't been viable since Faery left the crew.

I could show you an A/T/M But that's genesis so that doesn't even count.
    Even on WoL you'd need a ton of sci to be a sub-par A/t/m

Even if you were a T/M, why the hell do you need 125 DPA?
    100 is enough to even stop the biggest borderline bottomfeeds, anything after that you should either take it to the chin or the system will kick in?

Let me figure this out.
    @ 125 DPA you must be either small from being hit.
    OR
    Running at least 20% forts.
    OR
    Running a standard 65% army with a 0/6 defender
    OR
    Running a full Gnome elite defense.

Which pick? I'll take a combo of all of them for you.

Lets say that T/M are viable. You'd at least pick up another role of semi-bank.
    What would I do?
    I'd run 100 MOD DPA MAX.
    Run 20-25% banks. 10-15% Towers
    Run 60% draft with about 3% leftover in solds.

Start funding an unbreakable.

Is that what your doing? Probably not. Your probably honor whoring with propaganda.

Can I ask you this? Are you in the top 50???

(can someone CE rage of abs and slam the CE so we can figure who this noob is?)
    "100 is enough to even stop the biggest borderline bottomfeeds, anything after that you should either take it to the chin or the system will kick in"

you really think that 650k provs hitting a 350k one once or twice daily is a "boderline bottomfeed?
    taking 80 odd acres per hit is "the system kicking in"?
    and what you get is stangnent growth. the game moderators need to step in.
    you are so very very in need of re-education. but i don't have the patience to teach you. you probably won't understand a single thing anyway.

yes i am in the top 50.
    no i am not a t/m
    honor whoring? i'm a lord fgs.
    no i don't run 100% elites. you obviously have not heard of off off specs. nuff said. this just proves i over estimated you by calling u a buzzing housefly.
    Last edited by clawzzz; 08-09-2008 at 04:45.

Regular
    you sound like being in the bottom of top 50 is really hard to do.
    grats on your kingdom for such a achievement.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ced View Post
    you sound like being in the bottom of top 50 is really hard to do.
    grats on your kingdom for such a achievement.

another person who speaks without thinking.
    yes i have achieved substantial amounts of growth, yes it shows i more or less understand the game or i would have been beaten down quickly enough.

but thats not the point of this topic. if you want to flame me, do it privately if you have the guts to. if not keep your irrelevant and negative comments to yourself.

don't worry, i don't hate you - yet.

i still wish i could hit you. maybe i have. kudos for that.

Regular
    No, you have not achieve substantial amount of growth. Like i said it is really hard for 20 of ANY kingdom to get 250k NW now at this stage of the game. If you think its a great achieve ill congraduate you once again. People that havent reach it because they prefer to war and stay small or achieve honor instead. Reach top 15 then talk. But then again you'll probably whine about people attacking you.

Quote Originally Posted by clawzzz View Post
    are you even in a top 50 kd?
    if you're not, i don't think you even deserve to speak to me.
    the current trend for bottomfeeders is to suicide fyi. doesn't matter what your defence is.

maybe one day if you change your ghetto mentality, you just might get a bit of my attention again. for now, all posts by you will be ignored and you slapped away like a buzzing housefly.
    Why did u make this thread in the first place, when u claim that suicidal bottomfeeding is trend in top. You mate just wanted to show your arrogance, like world is spinning around you because you are grunt in top50 kd. You think that saying "Abs powerplays" is sooo cool, but you are worse then them. They at least keep their mouth shut. Unlike you.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    Why did u make this thread in the first place, when u claim that suicidal bottomfeeding is trend in top. You mate just wanted to show your arrogance, like world is spinning around you because you are grunt in top50 kd. You think that saying "Abs powerplays" is sooo cool, but you are worse then them. They at least keep their mouth shut. Unlike you.
    and if people actually bothered to READ the entire thread, all i did was returned a show of arrogance which was shown to me.
    simple logic. if no one's talking to you, don't get involved.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    They at least keep their mouth shut. Unlike me.
    Maybe you should abide your own advise.

<3 the feeling around the new forums <3

clawzzz
    stop being so nub
    you really think that 650k provs hitting a 350k one once or twice daily is a "boderline bottomfeed?
    thats 53% nw.. wouldnt even give 10a.. no one in their right mind makes that attack.
    80a is very nice to get..

and oh, yeah.. im bigger than you..
    Im SoO CoOL ! MkaY?!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by RAKIdaRHINO View Post
    clawzzz
    stop being so nub
    thats 53% nw.. wouldnt even give 10a.. no one in their right mind makes that attack.
    80a is very nice to get..

and oh, yeah.. im bigger than you..
    Im SoO CoOL ! MkaY?!
    are you immune to sacarsm or do you just fail to get it?
    obviously its not a boderline bottomfeed?
    why do u think i put it in quotes?

and yeah it wouldn't even give you 10 acres because that is what you are imagining.
    I was the one who got attacked, i was the one who lost 78 acres, and you have absolutely NO right to challenge a fact vs what you think should be the case.
    this is a discussion on bottomfeeding, dont bring in you geek crap.

oohh no, no it doesnt give u 80 acres. 10 only! wait a sec,let me recalculate that in my head. oh i added this and subtracted this and multiplied this and it shd give u less than 10 acres!

you probably didn't get that part. but not like i give 2 damns.
    its fun for me.

clawzzz is obviously a rare, elite player. He should get rid of his hatred for Absalom. Because if we are to believe he owns even an inch of the skill he claims he has; he is a shoe-in for Absalom.

clawzzz; talk the provinces in Absalom and have them recruit you. Then you can tell everyone who doesn't play in a top 10 kd is nub, inferior, should not be allowed to talk to you and while we are at it, taken to the gas chambers to be executed for their insignifigance.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by trekdrop View Post
    clawzzz is obviously a rare, elite player. He should get rid of his hatred for Absalom. Because if we are to believe he owns even an inch of the skill he claims he has; he is a shoe-in for Absalom.

clawzzz; talk the provinces in Absalom and have them recruit you. Then you can tell everyone who doesn't play in a top 10 kd is nub, inferior, should not be allowed to talk to you and while we are at it, taken to the gas chambers to be executed for their insignifigance.
    people just don't read.
    i'm not going to retype that.

Quote Originally Posted by clawzzz View Post
    and if people actually bothered to READ the entire thread, all i did was returned a show of arrogance which was shown to me.
    simple logic. if no one's talking to you, don't get involved.

Post Fiend
    Get it? Don't get involved if it doesn't concern you.
    If you aren't going to join a random fight on the street and get yourself beaten up for no reason, don't do it behind a screen either.
    speaks volumes of your character.

Thread Information