Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: if you are from Absalom, chances are you're a puss..

im jus trying on your horn raki, preaching to these nubs a bit ;)

clawz, u bring those values any closer, and u get the first case you described, and hence, my method would work.

Quote Originally Posted by clawzzz View Post
    you apparently do not get my point.

nevermind, i'll give an example make it as easy as abc for you to understand
    24 150k nw provinces and 1 600k nw province > 25 700k-2mil provinces (this is what you are thinking)

25 350k nw provinces < 25 700k- 2mil provinces (this is the truth)

need anymore simplification and you will need to pay. hourly.
    I'll makke it simpler for you to understand
    24*150k+1*600k = 4.2 mill
    24*700k+1*2 mill = 18.8 mill

You, 600k nw.
    Lets say them, 700k nw.

You hit, gain 800a. WOW
    They hit, gain 123a cos of KDNRG. 5 of them wave you, for 123 -> 103 -> 98 -> decreasing acres cos of GBP on you.

You put in rax, you put in GS. You make another hit. Another 700a.

I fail to see your dilemma :)

Grow some balls, hit back. Funny you accuse bottomfeeders of being pussies, when they bottomfeed because it is their source of safe growth, when I sense it is a case of pot calling the kettle black. If you had hit back from the start, they would probably have moved on to some other sucker who is all def no off to retal. Unless ofc you hereafter piss them off by sending rude messages in which case then sure, start a grudge war =p
    Last edited by clarey; 16-09-2008 at 01:10.

Post Fiend
    i promise you smaller kd wins every time. if you need help on how to play a solo biggie in a ghetto just ask, and I'll help you.
    K then. Show me the TOP kingdom losses to 'smaller' kingdoms.

Puppy just showed you the math behind it. THat people are stupid enough not to give it a shot isnt their fault. However, since the retalnubs always take it one step too far they leave the good kd with no other choice than to bring down the other guy well below retal range just to get rid of him so in reality neither side win.

Thats why you need your kdmates on your side. Either way all you need to do is threaten their growth and theyll be more than happy to leave you alone for a while.

The best thing is to just get a CF and use GS to avoid most of the losses. Youre gonna get hit regardless if youre too good of a target but it saves you some trouble.

What i will never understand though is the retarded people that instead of taking the cf goes and retals a useless retal and ends up losing more acres instead of just making an easier hit on somoene small and actually gain acres in the process.

swirvingbird, ask -any- SK if they ever come ahead in a retal war with smart solo biggies. 99% of the time, it is no. Why? if they end up having to raze ur kd, that is a traditional march theyre not doing = losses. The solo biggie may hound on a straggler in ur kd, and they will have to explore him out of range = loss of precious pool. Furthermore as puppy points out with your ridiculous gains, if you pick the right timing like raki says, a good kd may just offer u a free hit to CF = losses. The 1% that this fails is if you give up and release all def and let them quad tap you.

Until nubs like yourself realize the simple dynamic that is retal war gameplay, you will continued to be feasted on by bigger kds. Retal war is the single gayest implementation to protect weaker provinces and ghettos. mehul had provided you guys with all the means to compete, and all of you are just unable to utilize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    Until nubs like yourself realize the simple dynamic that is retal war gameplay, you will continued to be feasted on by bigger kds. Retal war is the single gayest implementation to protect weaker provinces and ghettos. mehul had provided you guys with all the means to compete, and all of you are just unable to utilize it.
    I lol'd

Bad Raki and Realest, stop trying to educate the farmland, there's little enough of it as it is ><
    Potius Mori Quam Foedare

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by clawzzz View Post
    Forces from And all shootin (20:12) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 75 acres!
    We lost 10 Soldiers and 766 Golems in the struggle.

Forces from little fight (20:12) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 72 acres!
    We lost 41 Soldiers, 428 Golems, and 1090 Peasants in the struggle.

Forces from scared She said (20:12) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 89 acres!
    We lost 23 Soldiers and 822 Golems in the struggle.

Forces from In west Philadelphia (20:12) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 49 acres!
    We lost 65 Soldiers and 749 Golems in the struggle.

all 4 in a mere matter of days. my kd is at 5.5 mil nw, they are at 16. and their kd relations towards us has been hostile all age.
    MAY ALL THE ABSALOM DOGS DIE!!!
    ahahaha... thats obviously because they are trying to bottom feed. Clearly Abs is napped with most of the top range or just too lousy to compete with the warring kds at the top. =)

blame raki, striker, not my fault.

lol Realest and Striker :P
    <jdorje> i dont believe in technology

Post Fiend
    swirvingbird, ask -any- SK if they ever come ahead in a retal war with smart solo biggies. 99% of the time, it is no. Why? if they end up having to raze ur kd, that is a traditional march theyre not doing = losses.
    Dude, we were not talking about a 'solo biggie'. A whole lot of fun that is for your kingdom mates.

swirvin birds, it doesn't change anything if it's 1 solo big prov in a kd or all of them. Relative kd nw gains makes a real bottom feeding kd gain at a rate of 2/3 what you could if you retalled. Learn to utilize what Mehul gave you and stop complaining when you obviously don't understand the system.

i might also add that this is why skd's fear provs with offense more as opposed to those who try to become unbreakable
    Last edited by Arael; 17-09-2008 at 07:03.

Regular
    i love this thread

lmao

bring in GS and rax and start retalling u mofo, unless u r messing with em bigtime cfs abound, not worth time or effort to waste on one problem prov. many more clueless nubs out there to bottom feed on!
    Dictionaries are freely available online. If you are reading this signature you are online and have easy access to a dictionary. Use this access. Learn what stuff means.

Take dorf, full leet, 30% gs, 30% forts.. Don't think they will attack u then xP
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

nubs would rather believe its not really a lack of knowledge that is holding them back, but rather, just a group of cheaters who just banded together to make life miserable for his important self. Delete these cheaters, and we may just discover the next big time players risen from the ghettos!

Thread Information