Ok let me first introduce what's going on.

This post is very long, you should have at least 5-10 mins to read it all.

I find it very funny, you may not...please your opinions are welcome.

I did not plan to post this here, but my KD mates after reading it asked me to post it here for others to enjoy.

Anyway, this is currently happening on Gen right now, I will leave out locations to keep some privacy. Briefly, 4-5 weeks ago my kd was badly beaten after a war and this other kd started to wave us. I sent the king a message saying we were not interested in a war, they were larger than us, and fully prepared for war...we were not. His kd continued to wave mine for 3 days. I have no alliance ties and so I had none to help us in the troubled times. We went to war with another kd. They went to war with another kd. We won, they lost. We both got out of war, and his silly kingdom, since he did not respond to me for 3 days other than with attacks and messages similar to "You should just war us or we won't stop hitting you" AND not accepting my CF proposal...You guessed it, they were still Hostile with us (hehe, he apparently doesn't know how the relations systems works very well). So we did the same thing you all would have done, pay back. We hit them a few times, got the button and declared.

Now, I was actually very forgiving given the circumstances and situation as you'll see. They were going to get beat pretty bad so, I did what any good person would, I offer them a deal so they don't actually get destroyed totally. I'm not out to kill anyone anyway. So, we work out a deal that we will only hit their kd 10x, hit one province 3x (he had been a nuisance at the time) and another province we had free reign over (he was inactive). Anyone that knows anything should see this was faaar too lenient and I went wayy too easy on them, letting them off with only 13 hits (basically 1 per province in my kd) for a 48 hours war in exchange for CF the rest of the war.

Needless to say, 6 hours later (or so) his kd starts waving us again completely ignoring our agreement.

Anyway, the war goes something like 5k for us, 3k for them (they withdrew at min time...approx 36 hours after their hits started on us). Not a lot of course but we were I think 18k acres at the time perhaps? Anyway, not important.

Now it's 3 weeks later. We have a formal CF with them.

Our kd has lost 2 provs, I've been in and out of vaca mode, and gone for approx 10 days. We've lost 2 wars in the meantime. They've outgrown us and are now 125% our size. They break formal CF and begin to hit my kd.

I see the hits a few hours later and send a msg to the King since I have him on MSN from the previous war....and this is how it starts =)

ENJOY!