Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wat should be done ??

wat should be done ??

ok in my kd we got a guy who is growing not listening to king,not participating in war,and hell bent on not doing wat is said to the kd...well we sent him messages ,but he doesnt seem to yield to it ???
    now he is razing the small people becos we are all against his stay in the kd ..
    not one guy in the kd can stand him..
    wat should be done ??

Kill him.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

as i said he wasnt obeying the instructions... he hast overgrown !!

So just kill him.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Not sure of your kingdom set up, but maybe tag your kingdom free hits on "prov name", intra op them, bounce his ass down. Will be fun and the rest of you can have a nice kingdom bonding experience.

like i said he is 2k acres n all of us are sitting at 600-1200 range :(

Quote Originally Posted by myriadmagus View Post
    like i said he is 2k acres n all of us are sitting at 600-1200 range :(
    do what deana said, bounce hits on him to kill his troops - and make it known that hits in him will not be retaled.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

he is razing the kd mates who are attacking him !!
    and i am on list cos i was doing magery stuff on him
    is there anything like sending a message to LORDS of Utopia requesting to change his kd ??

no, what he is doing isnt against the rules. op him more, and start hitting him to kill his defense. you can also ask other kingdoms for help.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

i sent the rage of absalom a message cos the monarch is sitting at 12k acres ...to help raze him.. but i didnt quiet get a response :(

why would a 12k province waste his time razing a 2k province? send messages to monarchs of kingdoms on your island first, see if they will help. tell them you have already weakened the province with ops and bounces - ofc, it will help if you actually do this first :p

when someone at 12k acre who can raze the prov over nite isnt willing to attack then , the neighbor monarch wont hit .. cos he can be subject to retal !!

a 12k province wont waste his time - hed gain absolutly nothing. a 2.5k prov might help as he can gain acres.
    stop arguing. you asked what you should do, you've been told. im not going to keep explaining.

sorry about that..
    but then real problem , i searched most of them are in range of 1000-1800 only

Well then, keep searching.
    All reasonable answers are in here. If all of your kd hates him, and participates in killing him, it wont be that hard. He can make 4 attacks /"wave", you (the rest of the kd) can do 20. Guess who will loose the most troops. In the end you will break him, and then its just the easy part left.

Just keep searching of provs ~2k acres, msg them, tell them he is open for hits and perhas tell them how much def he has?

Thread Information