Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding rate my province fiasco

Banned
    I don't remember but it was a small ass province. The third province was closer to my size. But I crushed him. I wanted to get that one mage but I didn't have time too.

Post Fiend
    vines .. i don't necessarily know you .. and i don't judge you .. provinces with 0 science ... interesting and useless approach imo

but hey if u wanna play that way .. and you are happy with that .. screw what every1 thinks

Also in a debate such as this one you have to know when to stop . and cut your losses .. otherwise you become annoying and people will talk down to you because i think we are over the " lack of respect " part .

Treating the people here with indifference from your side might earn u some respect or at least reduce the useless spam posts that some of you crave for
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

Post Fiend
    10 ages ago or so .. i posted a province on the UT boards ... it was a halfling rogue

with 10 wpa raw and 10 tpa raw

max science and 40% schools ( back then they worked like libs do now )

and i had 0 defense at 3000 acres , viscount going count in a 4 war 2 warwins kingdom :)

For some of you that strat might be stupid but for me that was the ride of my life ... till an absalom kdom found me, i think doa .. donno how .. and got like 12 learns . Prolly that was the time when i started not to like Absalom

But hey .. funny while it lasted ^ ^ .

Banned
    noobs if you are on the level that is one ballz strategy. You should have went 15rawtpa/wpa. It would have add more net worth and made you look meaner.

Post Fiend
    Vines, shutup.
    Your now a noob AND a troll.

You know why the community hates these people?
    Because they refuse to learn, people like 010101 and vines are rubbish,

We have not trolled everyone but rather helped.
    I was more than willing to help achile.
    Noobs, 10 wpa and 10 tpa Raw is impossible. Why?
    Because as a prov you have 25 ppa base.
    Do you mean mod?

Banned
    Did you even read Noobs post? He said he had no army what so ever and just have high science and high raw tpa and wpa.

Exactly. You guys should listen to vines and learn how to read.

Vines has more experience replying without reading people's posts than any of you, which is why he's the most qualified to make that comment.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDudeAbides View Post
    We have not trolled everyone but rather helped.
    I was more than willing to help achile.
    Noobs, 10 wpa and 10 tpa Raw is impossible. Why?
    Because as a prov you have 25 ppa base.
    Do you mean mod?
    well, unless my maths is failing me 10+10 = 20, which is less than 25

and yes. its certainly possible to run a prov with 10 wpa and 10 tpa and no army, you have no upkeep =)

only issue is, you have no defense, so as soon as you get found out, bye bye!

Banned
    I know that is the most ballz strategy I have ever heard off.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDudeAbides View Post
    Vines, shutup.
    Your now a noob AND a troll.

You know why the community hates these people?
    Because they refuse to learn, people like 010101 and vines are rubbish,
    I know I suck at this game, should I care that I do? It is easy to hate as a community. Because as a community people don't feel responsible for their individual actions they just follow the crowd. just look at Germany around 1938. Most people had nothing against Jews but some strong leaders where making Jews into the bad guys so the crowd followed. Basically there is nothing wrong with a crowd following a strong leader but the individuals should still think for them selfs.
    So it is rather easy to say, "the community hates".

Postaholic
    This has nothing to do whit leaders telling anyone anything really.

We got one guy that think staying at 400 acer whit 0 offence and ranked "peassant" is the the way to help hes kingdome thro wars.

We got anater guy that thinks hes all that and run an Gnome/Art whit 50% homes and all elite army, bottom feeds in war and and says that 0 sci is awsome to reduce the amount of NW!

And both these guys start argue back when they told that there strategi dont work, they refuse to understand. So yea. Easy to hate..

Maybe in a few ages, when both of you got some experiense, you will laught at this whole thing, i hope.

In the meantime, is there any block otion on these bords? :p
    Last edited by NoseBlood; 09-09-2008 at 11:29.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    "Maybe in a few ages, when both of you got some experiense, you will laught at this whole thing, i hope."

Maybe for 010101, but vines claims he's been playing since he was born.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by noobs View Post
    and i had 0 defense at 3000 acres , viscount going count in a 4 war 2 warwins kingdom :) .
    pfft...sure you did.

Post Fiend
    im not defending vines im defending anyone that wants to show their province and ask for ways to improve it

or even show different strategies that might seem weird . Diversity is encouraged , trying new things i mean ..

As for your attack on me ... i donno why u needed 2 posts , you have an edit function . And 2 ... I am a fan of such techniques ...

You might not know me ... but you arent that important anyways :P
    2 ages ago i reached duke status ( 300 honor points away from prince ) in a 2 war 0 warwins kdom (http://www.alliancerankings.com/article.php?t=2945)
    I've done a hell out more , but its not my place to brag :)

Stop flaming and be open minded

Whoo! Woo! 100
    I see you are now aware of the mysterious existence known as vines. Your first post, however, had the implication of defending vines.

"im not defending vines im defending anyone that wants to show their province and ask for ways to improve it"
    Then this thread was premature on your part, because vines was not asking for advice to improve his province. Might as well close this thread.
    Last edited by MikeTyson; 09-09-2008 at 17:37.

Thread Information