Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding rate my province fiasco

Quote Originally Posted by 010101 View Post
    I know I suck at this game, should I care that I do? It is easy to hate as a community. Because as a community people don't feel responsible for their individual actions they just follow the crowd. just look at Germany around 1938. Most people had nothing against Jews but some strong leaders where making Jews into the bad guys so the crowd followed. Basically there is nothing wrong with a crowd following a strong leader but the individuals should still think for them selfs.
    So it is rather easy to say, "the community hates".
    You are so smart. It's not easy to compare a discussion about an online fantasy game to Nazi Germany. I don't know how you do it.

@NoseBlood
    http://forums.jolt.co.uk/profile.php?do=ignorelist <---

@noobs
    You dont seem to get that vines REALLY deserves it all. Its one thing to post a different strat, thats fun. But posting a worthless strat, based on no facts at all. Oh sry, vines DID have facts. nw for sci = 0.92, we all know...
    And then refuse to take advise, or listen to others who know more and keep telling everyone how best his prov is at everything.
    Last edited by Someone; 09-09-2008 at 18:28. Reason: typo

Banned
    I'm posting my stats up so everyone can see. That's the strategy behind the RedMist strategy any one province of the same net worth will not be able to challenge it. As for advise you guys don't give any advise many of you throw out random numbers that could mean something. Without putting the numbers into context they mean nothing. Because one can't guess what you mean so they mean nothing so you are giving nothing. I'm not going to guess what you mean. I want to see what you know and how you would use your own advise and see how it stacks up to my own tactics however most here don't seem to be able to do that. That includes you Someone. A few people of late have posted up strategies and they were impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    As for advise you guys don't give any advise many of you throw out random numbers that could mean something.
    So true. Numbers are overrated.

Yeah, vines, I'd assume that numbers mean something.
    Gee, you're so smart. Quick, tell us about phase 5: double-handed gnome cannon!
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Were we ever told what the 4 phases are?
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Banned
    Yeah building my build that brings stability to the province for the oow. That's phase 4

Okay, so rebuilding is its own phase? Wow, that's ingenius!
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

It really is genius. I would have never thought about changing my buildings after a war.

I mean, vines is so smart, he even has a special phase for rebuilding!

Well, there's nothing wrong with thinking province strat in terms of different modes. I just wanted to know what the phases are.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

I like having attackers guilds and t/m guilds and taverns for all the funny drunken stories.

Banned
    It will not make a difference but I will tell you. phase one is getting into war stance. Phase to is building any buildings I need in order to keep my province protected, for example if the kingdom is running high off I build a bunch of tgs and forts or if there is a strong mage I'll build 40% guilds. Things like that are phase two. If I get to phase 3 it is all over. Phase 3 is where I max out on barracks. At this point if a kingdom is in war long enough for me to get into phase 3 it is all over for them. Phase 4 is building my province to be stable for oow.

I'm curious how you manage to fit 50% homes, 40% guilds, 50% barracks, and everything else needed to keep your province protected.

Is this more vines syndrome?

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Vines can run 50% homes, 40% guids, 50% barracks, and 100% of everything else. But Red Mist is still greater than vines, because Red Mist can divide by zero.

Thread Information