Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Regarding rate my province fiasco

If someone I was warring managed to run 140% buildings or more, I'd probably think it was all over.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Enthusiast
    Dividing by zero can make anything happen. Haven't you heard of God being infinite??
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Banned
    MikeTyson a person asked what phase 3 was and I told them. I didn't them them how I would do it. How says I would or would not run 50% homes. And if I did run 40% guilds it would be in phase two. I'll tell you what phase 3 is so you guys that think they know how to play and understand that you don't know as much as you think you do. In phase 3 I have grown to the point where I I have all my buildings unbuilt but forts, tgs, home in order to keep net worth down. I take some homes and forts, tgs, and guilds and put them into barracks until I'm at max or close to max speed. So in phase 3 I really only have minimum farms needed 6%guilds 4% towers and max barracks and the rest of the land unbuilt. It keeps the networht down and allows for good bottom feeding.

In phase 3 I have grown to the point where I I have all my buildings unbuilt but forts, tgs, home in order to keep net worth down
    So in phase 3 I really only have minimum farms needed 6%guilds 4% towers and max barracks and the rest of the land unbuilt
    }:?
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Enthusiast
    I think he means he razes his buildings to keep nw down. Apparently, by the time he is ready to implement phase 3, he has only forts, tgs, homes, minimum farms and probably 6% guilds and 4% towers and the rest probably barren. He then reduces homes, tgs, and forts to get max barracks.

How he plans to counter pop decrease when he reduces homes, I have no idea.

I think I've read these threads too much. I'm starting to speak vines. Oh no!
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

We should make a vines wiki. I'm totally going to recruit vines, after all I recruited ikee the dwarf rogue lover(and he didn't stop with that yet, although he accepts that he'll have to find release for his urges on Genesis now).
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Quote Originally Posted by vines
    I want to see what you know and how you would use your own advise and see how it stacks up to my own tactics however most here don't seem to be able to do that. That includes you Someone.
    He suddenly attacks my prov, without knowing anything else about me other than i call myself Someon (on this forum) and is from sweden? Wow! He surely is a pro tracker.

He also confessed to huge btm-feeding?
    A vinesPedia really should get implemented. To B&S!

Even if we assume most of his land is barren, he still has 80k more networth than me, and I only need to train 40k more offense to be able to break him.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    In phase 3 I have grown to the point where I I have all my buildings unbuilt but forts, tgs, home in order to keep net worth down.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    It is not about employment it is about jobs fulfilled. A home's job is to house people. A berran acre of land's job is to have a building built on it. Failing to meet that criteria makes its job unfulfilled which equals to 1% unfilled jobs.
    but, then your acre's job isnt fullfilled!
    its creating unfilled jobs!!!

Vines just contradicted his own badass 'strat.'

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk View Post
    We should make a vines wiki. I'm totally going to recruit vines, after all I recruited ikee the dwarf rogue lover(and he didn't stop with that yet, although he accepts that he'll have to find release for his urges on Genesis now).
    Frankly i was thinking the same thing about recruiting vines :)) . I mean he is active and willing to put good effort into province or kingdom . Only he needs to focus his energy towards something constructive ^ ^ . IF you get him to do that , he'd learn a lot about good strategies within the game and would make a good lieutenant on Genesis
    Last edited by noobs; 10-09-2008 at 12:52. Reason: see ? i can say something positive about vines :D
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

Banned
    I yeah and I also said one can have up to 67% of barren land if all the jobs are filled. So I use that principle in war and it allows my RAWBE to never go under 100%. For example say I had 50%homes 6%guilds 8%farms and 5% guilds and the rest of my land was barren to keep my net worth down I would still have 100%Raw BE because all or all most all my jobs would be filled. I didn't contradicted anything you just don't understand the concepts I bring to you.
    Noobs you do you think your talking to? The stats don't lie. If my strategy was so lacking I would be dead by now. Post you strategy up I want to see what a "good" strategy looks like. If you can't do that don't even try to talk down to me. So walk away unless you can back that talk with cold hard stats. But you know lets not make this about posting stats because you all know the truth so just kick back.
    Last edited by vines; 10-09-2008 at 13:02. Reason: Had to put noobs in place

Sir Postalot
    yeah, unfortunately i dont understand 1/92 = 0.92, so ill (fortunately) never understand your strat...

also, just out of curiosity, is english your first language? cause, dont take this the wrong way, your grammer is appauling

You'd get zero benefits, because you'd have zero buildings.
    It doesn't matter if all your jobs would be filled, because the % of all your buildings are so small, you get almost nothing from them.

Banned
    VT2 what does 50%homes, 6%guilds, 8%frams, 5%towers. Those building create jobs. As for the other stuff you said I didn't understand it one bit. So I can't answer you on any of the other stuff.

Thread Information