Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Regarding rate my province fiasco

I like the way you simply avoid the questions you cant/dont want to answer to by telling someone else how wrong they are/right you are.

And i think you both are right. With only 21% built lands that create jobs, and 50% homes, you should have 100% BE, else you suck.
    Aswell as you ARE contradicting yourself. In another thread you stated how stupid someone were who used barren lands in his strat. Now you say you do the same.

Homes don't create any jobs, silly, and 6% guilds don't produce anything of vaule - neither does 5% towers.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    "It is not about employment it is about jobs fulfilled. A home's job is to house people. A berran acre of land's job is to have a building built on it. Failing to meet that criteria makes its job unfulfilled which equals to 1% unfilled jobs." by vines.

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    VT2 what does 50%homes, 6%guilds, 8%frams, 5%towers. Those building create jobs. As for the other stuff you said I didn't understand it one bit. So I can't answer you on any of the other stuff.
    he means what is the point of having 100% BE if the only buildings that BE will effect are 6%guilds, 8%f arms, 5% towers. and before you open your moronic mouth please note that homes aren't affected by BE and do not create jobs
    Quote Originally Posted by the guide
    Homes
    Increases your maximum population by 8
    Increase Birth Rates by % * 3
    Employs no one
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by the Guide
    Capacity Buildings - These buildings simply create space for you, and are not impacted by efficiency issues. Homes, for example, provide additional space for peasants
    Think this is worth added aswell. Since you didnt provide any references for the BE-part :)

Post Fiend
    bishop who is that comment directed at?

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaIsGay View Post
    bishop who is that comment directed at?
    considering i quoted vines i think its fair to assume its directed at him ;)
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    yeah, unfortunately i dont understand 1/92 = 0.92, so ill (fortunately) never understand your strat...

also, just out of curiosity, is english your first language? cause, dont take this the wrong way, your grammer is appauling
    So is your punctuation. :p

Post Fiend
    so what about punctuation? at least we can still understand what greenie is saying. do you want to take the same place as vines, 010101? i'd shutup if i were you.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by 010101 View Post
    So is your punctuation. :p
    yeah, ok, i'll plead guilty to that one =)

I believe punctuation is a quite minor problem, as long as it isnt TOO much. Thats no fun...

Banned
    China do you really understand what really is going on. It me, all you trolls are dancing for your king. I step on the scene and all you trolls are moving to my beat. I could change it any time. Bishop that's right so I would not need many jobs filled to have 100% jobs filled I'm glad you understand.
    Last edited by vines; 11-09-2008 at 00:58. Reason: Because I flet like it.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    and before you open your moronic mouth please note that homes aren't affected by BE and do not create jobs
    please go eat some humble pie =)
    homes ARE affected by BE, but only the BR bonus =)

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    China do you really understand what really is going on. It me, all you trolls are dancing for your king. I step on the scene and all you trolls are moving to my beat. I could change it any time. Bishop that's right so I would not need many jobs filled to have 100% jobs filled I'm glad you understand.
    So the comments, weird math, and even his province must be part of Vines' master plan. He purposely acts stupid to entertain everyone and keep forum activity up. What a great guy.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Vines, was getting your kingdom owned in war part of your master plan too? What about getting kicked out of multiple kingdoms? You must have been planning this for a long time now. It must take a great deal of dedication to suck so hard.

Thread Information