Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Regarding rate my province fiasco

Enthusiast
    I got a headache now
    Last edited by Nemo; 11-09-2008 at 06:17.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaIsGay View Post
    so what about punctuation? at least we can still understand what greenie is saying. do you want to take the same place as vines, 010101? i'd shutup if i were you.
    Maybe you should relax a bit more, and don't take things so seriously. It is way to easy to rattle your chain. Don't be so angry, try not to attack everyone who thinks differently, who has other ideas.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by 010101 View Post
    Maybe you should relax a bit more, and don't take things so seriously. It is way to easy to rattle your chain. Don't be so angry, try not to attack everyone who thinks differently, who has other ideas.
    exactly, i need nubs like vines to give me free land =)

I think I'm gonna raze Red mist to pieces once I've recovered, then we'll see if he can switch to phase 62: beg for your life.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    haha, i'll join you once my war is over. Shall we set a wave date VT2?

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    China do you really understand what really is going on. It me, all you trolls are dancing for your king. I step on the scene and all you trolls are moving to my beat. I could change it any time. Bishop that's right so I would not need many jobs filled to have 100% jobs filled I'm glad you understand.
    im not agreeing with you. im stating that it is stupid to try to get 100% BE when the only buildings you have affected by that 100% BE make up what, 20% of your land? having 100% BE would be good if you actually had enough buildings to mod.

and as for you greenie, gdiaf!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information