Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rate my kingdom please!i am not expert but want to become ONE

rate my kingdom please!i am not expert but want to become ONE

The Province of ....
    [http://www.utopiatemple.com Angel v1.92 Beta]

[Posted by: .......]
    Server: World of Legends (Age 40)
    Utopian Date: April 11th, YR4 (92% in the day)
    RL Date: September 8th, 2008 (16:55 GMT)

Ruler Name: The Wise Mr. ....
    Personality & Race: The Sage, Human
    Land: 1,130 Acres
    Money: 37,931gc (26,634gc daily income)
    Food: 135,861 bushels
    Runes: 20,167 runes
    Population: 29,455 citizens (26.07 per Acre)
    Peasants: 9,470 (85% Building Efficiency)
    Trade Balance: -435,051gc (0% tax rate)

ME+Stance (no spells): 124.18% off. / 112.94% def.
    Soldiers: 0 (64.7% estimated draft rate)
    Swordsmen: 1 (6 offense)
    Archers: 8,037 (54,462 defense)
    Knights: 8,777 (65,396 offense / 39,651 defense)
    War-Horses: 6,360 (up to 7,898 additional offense)
    Prisoners: 0

Total Modified Offense: 73,300 (64.87 per Acre)
    Practical (100% elites): 73,300 (64.87 per Acre)
    Total Modified Defense: 94,113 (83.29 per Acre)
    Practical (0% elites): 54,462 (48.20 per Acre)

Thieves: 2,245 (1.99 per Acre / 100% Stealth)
    Wizards: 925 (0.82 per Acre / 84% Mana)

Crystal-Ball on your province will show:
    Max. Possible Thieves/Wizards: 5,361 (4.74 / Acre)
    Estimated Thieves Number: 2,144 (1.90 per Acre)
    Estimated Wizards Number: 804 (0.71 per Acre)

** Effects summary **
    +14.6% Income (79,026 points)
    +12.6% Building Effectiveness (114,855 points)
    +5.1% Population Limits (45,073 points)
    +44.1% Food Production (33,299 points)
    +0% Gains in Combat (0 points)
    +60.6% Thievery Effectiveness (73,808 points)
    +44.1% Magic Effectiveness & Rune Production (56,268 points)

1. Farms: 115 (10.2%)
    2. Banks: 241 (21.3%)
    3. Training Grounds: 160 (14.2%)
    4. Armouries: 120 (10.6%)
    5. Barracks: 106 (9.4%)
    6. Hospitals: 106 (9.4%)
    7. Guilds: 117 (10.4%)
    8. Towers: 54 (4.8%) built + 5 (0.4%) in progress
    9. Stables: 106 (9.4%)

i want to know what is not good and how can i improve . thanks !

Make a quarter of your knights into swordsmen, or prepare to use anonymity to ward from ambushes.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

It's a good idea to be consistent with terminology if you want to be taken seriously, make sure to distinguish between kingdom and province.

I'd say get 10% TD and 3 tpa, makes you very useful against weak TPA provinces. 2 tpa without dens is just on the edge. You also need some forts, especially when running as high as 48 DPA. Banks are an inferior option at 8.5 ppa (peasants per acre), not fond of the armouries either. You don't need to maintain an all elite in war, armouries are generally a weak option in most situations unless you're doing heavy pumping. GS can be useful for war, depending on what your kingdom is doing. Overall a reasonable province, but get a lot more Housing and Military sci. Run at Active or Focused research.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

i cut the stables and put in forts? or 5% forst 5%TD ?

OR : if i cut stables and armouries ..then put in forst and TD? from topics that i ve read here on forum ...human can do just fine without stables ...so pu 10% in forst and another 10% in TDs(cut armouries ).what u think?
    sorry if my english is not the best :D

I would rather cut some of the banks. 10% is usually enought. As a human, probably lower. And especially if you are running arms aswell. Think you can cut off 15-20% easily there.

Another thing that could be worth thinking over, would be to retrain a few more d-spec into leets, for the flexibility. Like 1 DSpec/acre into leets. I aint telling you to do so, i dont have any huge experiece with humans, just think it over.

Post Fiend
    Your province is pretty good, but you can't be an expert just by building a good province. I might get a lil more thieves though to 3 TPA raw so you can be a NightStriking threat in war

Regular
    OR : if i cut stables and armouries ..then put in forst and TD?
    Agreed. You'll get more value out of a better defensive modifier on those 6-pt specs.

I would rather cut some of the banks. 10% is usually enought.
    Take the 10% saved and split it between TG and hospitals/barracks. I like 20% TG, keeps your offensive modifier higher when your built % goes down from trading land. Also, I'd favor more hospitals. When I ran Human, I found 10% to be not enough for sustaining an all-elite offense. Obviously you don't retrain leets in war, but with fewer hosps your numbers go down sharply... If you don't care about that, more rax are good.

Another thing that could be worth thinking over, would be to retrain a few more d-spec into leets, for the flexibility.
    I wouldn't. Not with a 2 point difference between your elite defense and d-spec. Run what you need for d-specs and don't rely on your elites to help out, You'll end up with crappy offense or crappy defense, depending on how you set it up. If they were the same value, like Elf, that would be a different story... :p

Lastly, 10% farms is too much, especially with +44% from science. Run the numbers to see what's manageable and take off a couple % to boost something else.

aaah! Hummies has a 6 p d-spec! Sry forgot about that. That makes alot of difference... Now forget what i said about that, please :P

Banned
    Military you have good numbers. They could be better though. In war you want to get rid of the stables you will still have the horses but the land that the stables were on would do better if you turned them into forts. Your tpa is weak and your wpa is also weak. Thief will burn down your Tgs and any other build he or she chooses to. You need to up you tpa big time that is a must. Same thing goes for your wpa a wizard will MS you all day very day if he or she can and all your hard work building your military will mean nothing.
    Lets move on to your build. You’re a sage yet I see no libraries. Build up 15% libraries that 5% to population in housing science will become 7% to population. I see you want to have a 65% draft. Well your BE SUCK! I’m socked and embarrassed for you--that’s what I would say if it was not the standard. If you want to run 65% draft build 35% homes. This will allow your province to collect more taxes because the more jobs you have filled and more taxes you can collect. This is why your BE was going down in the first place because you didn’t have enough jobs filled thus you were not making any money. With 35% homes your BE will over 112%. This means all the building you have are showing greater effectiveness. So you don’t need 10.2% farms make it 7%. One that thing I see that can be improved on. Is the way you are learning your science. Learn your sciences evenly. This what your sciences would look like if you had learned them evenly.
    ** Effects Summary (Known Science Only) **
    12.5% Income (57,475 points)
    8.9% Building Effectiveness (57,475 points)
    5.8% Population Limits (57,475 points)
    57.9% Food Production (57,475 points)
    11.1% Gains in Combat (57,475 points)
    53.5% Thievery Effectiveness (57,475 points)
    44.6% Magic Effectiveness & Rune Production (57,475 points)

And this is what your sciences would look like with 15% libraries.

15.7% Income (57,475 points)
    11.2% Building Effectiveness (57,475 points)
    7.3% Population Limits (57,475 points)
    72.7% Food Production (57,475 points)
    14% Gains in Combat (57,475 points)
    67.1% Thievery Effectiveness (57,475 points)
    55.9% Magic Effectiveness & Rune Production (57,475 points)
    All in all I would said you are already at expert level. The difference between a newbie and say and expert is the ability to adjust to events at hand. The difference between a superb(one notch above expert) player and a master player. Is a superb player has mastered every aspect of the game. There province has strong military, good econ, and tpa/wpa and they adjust to anything there opponent may throw at them with superb technique and efficiency. The master player does all the same things a superb player does only a little better. At superb and master level game play players are always learning.

Build up 15% libraries that 5% to population in housing science will become 7% to population.
    Libraries would give very little value at present sci levels. You need quite heavy levels before they pay off, around 1k BPA minimum as a human (you're at 360). And 15% libraries would give +25.5% science bonuses, not +40%.
    Thief will burn down your Tgs and any other build he or she chooses to.
    Highly unlikely.
    Learn your sciences evenly.
    Disagree. Alchemy becomes better at low draft, Housing becomes better at high draft. Channeling becomes better the higher WPA you desire, same with Crime. Food is generally not worth investing in at the same level as other fields.
    Last edited by Catwalk; 09-09-2008 at 00:11.

Banned
    Learn your sciences evenly. Say you did do catwalks suggestion and put all your books into alchemy and then into housing as your draft got bigger this is something what it would look like. In order to get those number it took all the books you have, in other word, all the time it took you to get to those book is what you are looking at below if you were to take catwalks suggestion. Look at the two science reports I put up I got them straight from angel. You want to become a better player well then you have to start adjusting your game play for the things that may or could happen should everything thing go wrong.

31.3% Income (229,900 points)
    0% Building Effectiveness
    10.3% Population Limits (114,950 points)
    0% Food Production
    0% Gains in Combat
    0% Thievery Effectiveness
    0% Magic Effectiveness & Rune Production

Now you're just trolling. I didn't say to put all books into Alchemy and Housing. I stated the parameters that would move the balance in favour of certain fields. Going even on all fields just displays inability to prioritize.

Banned
    I was guessing how am I to know. So how would you put learn the sciences at your draft went up? It's not about prioritizing one gets the best results from an evenly learning of the sciences. So please tell us how would you prioritize your science as your draft went up? I really want to know.

Post Fiend
    Even sciences gives the greatest effect true. But many sciences are crap.

Say food? Or Magic for Humans?

You run it in order of importance.

For Humans it would be getting Income(5%-8%), Tools(10-15%) and Housing(4-7%).

Theivery would be an option after those are done.

Military would be 5% for optimal investment.

Thread Information