Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you guys think of this?

I don't think it is as quiet bad as you say Vines, and the person still drafting and retrain. Why need high defense if you have high offense to scare people? And furthermore, he is mystic.
    That means if enemies decide to chain him, he get powerful wpa. If they not, he can mess around with his offense.

This is my province on genesis, I start with around 1800 acres and just winning a war so it is kinda screwy. I don't pick the race/pers. Furthermore, I rebuild nothing than farm, rax, and tg when im inside war.

Server: Genesis #18
    Utopian Date: April 21st, YR8 (70% in the day)
    RL Date: September 9th, 2008 (2:12 GMT)

Personality & Race: The Artisan, Dark Elf
    Land: 2,040 Acres
    Money: 1,100gc (63,440gc daily income)
    Food: 104,785 bushels
    Runes: 18 runes
    Population: 56,828 citizens (27.86 per Acre)
    Peasants: 22,114 (99% Building Efficiency)
    Trade Balance: 543,376gc (0% tax rate)

Military Eff. with Stance: 164.61% off. / 117.56% def.
    Soldiers: 3 (50.5% estimated draft rate)
    Night Rangers: 12,356 (122,039 offense)
    Druids: 9,123 (53,625 defense)
    Drow: 3,522 (23,191 offense / 24,843 defense)
    War-Horses: 2 (up to 3 additional offense)
    Prisoners: 250 (1,235 offense)

Total Modified Offense: 146,473 (71.80 per Acre)
    Practical (0% elites): 123,282 (60.43 per Acre)
    Total Modified Defense: 78,472 (38.47 per Acre)
    Practical (100% elites): 78,472 (38.47 per Acre)

Thieves: 3,683 (1.81 per Acre / 15% Stealth)
    Wizards: 6,027 (2.95 per Acre / 10% Mana)

vines has done more to help newer players than any of you.

If it weren't for vines, we would have never learned how fractions work (1/92 = 0.92), that it's possible to get 170 OPA from 54k offense and 1400 acres, that Phase 4 exists, and that even retarded people can have fun playing Utopia.

Banned
    I see the point you are making. However, I have both and I’m not scared of someone who can’t defend there province. In war I would make him look foolish. Not because his army is not strong but because he would fail in defending his land. rosedragoness your province is strong and your military is a force to be reckoned with. Your strategy is good for fighting smaller province that can’t brake 78,472 and it is also good for fighting provinces that are bigger with big def and low off. However, against a balanced opponent of same size, that’s a different story. I will say you attack power is impressive and your wpa is good.

Vines is back in action, talking about a player who's not on the forums, and has an underdrafted province that still owns Red mist.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

vines... Was it just me or did you start with critizising a random prov, telling it how bad it is:
    Quote Originally Posted by vines
    This guy opped me so I check him out. He is 1898acres. Look at this bull****. How does he expect to win wars with such weak def?
    Then went on to something close to worshipping the same prov (unless someone deleted something of importance?):
    That build is by far one of the best I have seen on here not counting mine, of course. However, it is clear to me that province is being handled be a skilled player.
    And then went back to critizising, this completely random prov who probably snt of this forum:
    However, I have both and I’m not scared of someone who can’t defend there province. In war I would make him look foolish.
    Please let me know if i completely misunderstood this whole thread...

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Someone, you are dead on.

Postaholic
    that DE province is actually pretty good

just because hes not walking around with 60% doesnt make him a noob. its offense and defense is at good ratio. opa/dpa is not high but its only 130~ish nwpa.

its either growing quite fast or keeping low draft to pump science

Postaholic
    "If 11111111111088111108 vs. Lord Kym the Sorcerer I would have to give it to Kym."

sh1t i just saw that line... lmao

i think my IQ just went down by 10% by responding to vine's thread

Its fun to get things right every now and then :)

@waheed
    Dont think he is noob, just believe it is a easy way to raise his opa/dpa.

ps. There ARE an edit-function. Its there to be used, and can be used to avoid double-posts.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Vines, who do you think would win in a match up between you and Red Mist?

Banned
    That second quote someoneguoted me on was talking about the province mike Tyson posted up. In those quotes I was talking to different people. Facing myself is pointless I can't hide from my own mind. No challenge. I would win but it wouldn't be really win because one can not lose to one's self. I would have play against evenly match opponent.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    So, Vines > Red Mist?

Banned
    Ofcourse I made Red Mist after all I made the Red Mist strategy. If someone were to use Red Mist I would counter with my strategy the "Queens Love". Red Mist is only one of the many strategies I use.

Your strategy is called 'queens love?' I take it you mean 'queen's love.'
    Oh, and another one is called Red mist? I thought Red mist was your province name - guess I got that wrong.

Okay, so Red mist, I can understand. People hit you, you lose all your units, and they thus turn into a fine, red mist, but queen's love, you'll simply have to explain to me.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Banned
    It's a strategy name based on what the strategy does. Queens Love can take out Red Mist. People don't hit red mist. Province much bigger that are heavy on off think they can come and do something when they see the Red Mist they know the truth and have to go back home.

Thread Information