Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: My province strategy

Only get to read this thread today. 13 pages worth of LOL. Sigh. Reminds me of good memories dealing with self-conceited pain-in-the-arse players.

All I can say is, Vines you better defect from your KD before this age ends, because I've got this very funny feeling that the next age for you you will be seeing a lot of funny things. I think the whole Utopian world is very happy to see you razed to the ground. You have my sympathy for being a world-class clown, so I'm bestowing this friendly advice for you this once.
    Numbers and strategies are only but a small fraction of what this game is about, yet it's funny to see that players are putting a lot of unnecessary negative emotions into those two aspects and make a big fuss.

Banned
    I said I defy what so call skill players say is a good build and I break all their rules and so how I come out with better results because I am the best. Keep in mind I had got out of a another where I gain around 1,000 acres so I need to build lot of troops around 20,000 so as you can see clearly not build up and have not been given the chance to do so. I'm around 60% when in fact I build up to 80%. It is very clear to see my province is not pumped. Hell I could even build to 90% but I would need dungeons in order to do that.
    Last edited by vines; 28-10-2008 at 17:27.

Post Fiend
    I have the distinct pleasure of being Vines monarch.

yes i know.. you are all jealous.

Just wanted to post this.

he went from 600k nw to 480k I went from 152k to 128k.

If he does kill my province my kingdom will reinstate me next age with legalised trading.

He says he is leaving at end of age. I hope thats true but I wish he would have just defected as the kingdom requested. I dont exactly enjoy intra kingdom warfare and it is distracting us from more important things like trying to teach new players the game and preparations for the new age. Of course I will not let a minor setback like Vinnie Mist Bloodshed stop me from doing those things.

Comments like this from my kdmates make me sure Im following the right path.
    <%disco> my heart belongs to you and you only queen i shall never be stolen from you
    #Hiatus

Post Fiend
    [14:18] <%LightNing> WOOOT!!! Victory is Mine!! May 14th, YR11 Red Mist (#:#) has defected to Omega Hostile (#:#)! bye bye Vines!

I am glad vines figured out he was wrong. Congrats!!

Join us at #bladesofhonor
    SECRETS R.I.P.
    LL Realms; my one, my only, my precious...

The world is full of unhappy people; solution to this problem-> smile
    We can use all the arguments, alibis, and defenses in the world; we can explain ourselves hoarse; but we cannot affect something so deeply imbedded in human consciousness.

<@Bones> i spent $3000 on my computer to play this game i been back for 2 ages now and im getting acused of cheating
    lmfao

Banned
    Oh please you attacked me first. I had said I was leaving come the end of the age that was before you attacked me. I wasn't wrong.

We should probably kill him regardless, if only for the fun aspect.
    Hey, vines, are you going to hit me this age or not?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Yes, vines, you were, and still is, wrong.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Banned
    I told you once I hit you that one time that I was not going to attack your kingdom any more. Don't act like I didn't do it. And don't act I didn't message you saying I wouldn't attack any more. For everyone that does not know I attacked VT2's kingdom because he wanted me to so I did and his kingdom was unable to do anything about it so I gain 150 acres this was back when I was around 1300-1400 acres. After I did the attack they started attacking the kingdom. I told him if attacked the kingdom I would
    stalk and hunt him and take his land. So the attacks stopped. VT2 even weaken my province would still have the upper hand.
    Last edited by vines; 28-10-2008 at 21:04.

Ah, ah, ah! That's a lie, vines, and you know it.
    One of our dark elves grabbed a large chunk of land from you, you felt hurt, and told me I'd 'hurt the mighty Red mist,' then you countered by hitting a safer target, which just so happened to be one of our orcs. We went to war shortly after that, so we couldn't deal with you.

Vines, I don't buy into threats of raze-kills from Sleepy, I fought back against BIO so hard that they decide to leave us alone, and I've told two of Absalom's kingdoms to suck it this age - in addition, I've won all seven of my wars, settled two past grudges, and my kingdom ranks in at top-three, all categories on my own island.

Why the hell would I EVER, for any reason whatsoever between heaven and hell, fear, respect, or listen to YOU?

Oh, and if your province is so at an advantage, why don't you hit *ME* now, huh? I'll tell you - because you're a useless, camping, fat, explorer, and you fear that I'll tear you apart if you so much as consider sending out your massive elite-army.

Post Fiend
    Well for my part I consider the matter resolved.

I messaged Red Mist in his new kingdom to wish him luck there and say no hard feelings.

I think you should leave him be as long as he is not interefering with your gameplay Vt2. Utopia isnt so awash with players that we can kill them off and ruin their enjoyment of the game just coz we dont like them. His new kingdom has no wars and is fairly large in networth, so perhaps its a kingdom where he will fit in better.

I say good luck to you Vines.

I for one am not a bully for the sake of following the crowd. I am sorry for the way things worked out but I dont regret it and hope we can now move on and enjoy some utopia.
    #Hiatus

He really doesn't deserve a 'good luck,' but I'll respect your request, regardless - unless he decides he needs to be a big, fat idiot again.

If he does, I'll simply have to beat him to pieces while he's still small.

Banned
    VT2 you are the one being the idiot. You can't see that because you're an idiot. lol
    With the same size provinces VT2 you could never fight my province with the hopes of winning. You know this I know this lets just leave it at that.

Thread Information