Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: My province strategy

That is one impressive lie, but I'm going to prove that it is, indeed, nothing more than a lie, vines.
    See, attack-times are capped at a minimum of six hours...

Oh, and both your own province and that other you posted for reasons I don't know are completely useless.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    I did an ambush that was around five and a half hours on gen but.. Maybe just a gen feature.

Banned
    Nope you don't know nothing back then one's raw ME could go over 115% if one's military was around 30% draft but one if one had 100%RawBE. One could only have 100% RawBE if one had all jobs filled. Once you went over I think 40%draft the highest one could get was 107.6%RawME even if you had 100%RawBE. Also back the the bonus one got from forts and tgs was enhanced by the RawME so if one was getting +20% to def/off from tgs and forts and there raw ME would affect the bonus that the forts and Tgs gave to ME. This is how the RawME would enhance the affects from tgs/forts: +20% to offME/defME 15%(RawME) * 35(bonus from the forts and tgs with rawme) = 5.25 so the ME one would end up with would be 140.25%MEoff/deff. Kind of the way the ME is working this age. Any ways, with my Avain I would go in the war with 20% forts and 20%tgs(or what ever was in tgs' place). Then as I gain land in war I would slowly moving my building to barracks. I posted about how it work in the temple and the next age the changed how the ME, BE and all that work. So ME was not affected by BE any more which pissed me off. And raw ME did affect forts/Tgs. TV2 there is a lot you just don't know about the game and the history of the game.

hey vines
    please come onto irc, i think we'd have quite alot of fun.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDudeAbides View Post
    I did an ambush that was around five and a half hours on gen but.. Maybe just a gen feature.

yes, i don't know where to find it now but the attack times in gen are 15% lower off memory. it was somewhere on the old front page tht had a link to the differences between gen and wol.

Wow vines... I really dont know what to respond to that post of yours...

Vines...shut up.
    Back then, you had 100% ME as long as your draft was below 50%. Once it ticked past that, it gradually decreased, but you got the benefit of having more units in total.

Forts added 0.5% defense per %, and I do believe you're speaking of the age when forts also functioned as guard stations.
    Training grounds decreased wages, and barracks decreased attack-times AND increased offensive power.

Either you're senile, or you're full of lies.
    My vote is on number two.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Sir Postalot
    why do we care about what was?
    shouldnt we be worried about what is?

Banned
    VT2 you clearly are lacking in the game game. Nope you're wrong a gain you could have 107.6%. Once onces draft past 50% it would start falling. However BE did affected ME. If one didn't have 100% BE it would lower and one couldn't get over 100%ME and then if there draft went past 50% it would start to lower some more. The reason is because they have brought back the way the forts and Tgs used to work. And yes one can get 43% lower attack speed with barracks. You guys talk about wanting to help yet you don't want to help. You just want to agree with what you think is correct. That's not helping. You say formulas and clearly some of these things have changed. You don't this because you don't have a strong understand of the game.
    Last edited by vines; 11-09-2008 at 21:42.

BE did not affect ME. Draft rate did.

You cannot get more than 37.5% with Barracks.

Banned
    Yes BE did and yes you can get more than 37.5%. Come next age I'll prove it back getting over 37.5%. I have a been working a on strategy that makes it possible to run max barracks.

You're all forgetting that vines' math makes anything possible.

Banned
    Like I said I'm going to prove it. It is clear to me that guys don't want to help out any one and strategies are weak.

How about you finish proving that 1/92 = 0.92 first? I don't think you ever finished that one.

Banned
    CheeseMelts melts come next I'll run max barracks and post of the stats so every one can see that the max one can get from barracks is not 37.5%

Thread Information