Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: My province strategy

Good luck, vines.
    We'll be here to laugh at you when you start posting lies about how the max isn't 37.5%.

1.5x25=37.5. That means with 50% barracks, running 100% building-effectiveness, you'll reduce your attack-times by 37.5%.
    On 200% building-effectiveness, you'd need to run 25% barracks to get the maximum mod, which would still be 37,5%.
    On 1000% building-effectiveness, you'd need to run 5% barracks to get the maximum mod, which would STILL be 37.5%.

"YOU SUCK! STOP TELLING ME LIES! GET OFF MY SACK, YOU POSER!"

Vines, you're an idiot.

Quoting the guide.
    -
    "Percentage-based Buildings - The majority of Utopian buildings are percentage-based. These buildings provide an effect based on the portion of your land covered by it. For example, having 10% of your land as Banks will increase your income by a certain percentage. Like flat-rate buildings, these also require employees to provide full effects. In addition, each additional building you construct will be less effective. The numbers listed below would be for the first building you construct. Your Internal Affairs Advisor will help you to understand the benefits of your land. ***Unless otherwise specified, these buildings have a maximum effect of 25 times the number listed below. With normal building efficiency, this maximum is reached by dedicating 50% of your land to that building.***"

"Barracks - Lowers Attack Time by % * 1.5."
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    Vt2, calm down, remember he's a troll. Lets leave this thread.

Banned
    I'll start an account on gen. And built up a strategy where I can max out barracks and that will be the proof. You guys say a lot of stuff but never check it out. The fact is you don't know and you don't like it because I'm disagree with you. If you think I'm wrong then prove it with cold hard facts. In game stats. Once I get my gen account up and running I try to prove my point with cold hard facts. I will post the survey here for in the forums for all to see.
    Last edited by vines; 12-09-2008 at 01:05.

Post Fiend
    Don't post the survey. Take a screenshot.

Banned
    I just found out that I can't do it on gen because the max barracks give in gen is 37.5% lower attack time. But still I can give you a screen shot where is a place I can up load a screen shot? I'll do it right now if you give me a place.

Post Fiend
    You've actually found an angel bug, Thnx!

Nice work vines :).

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ngelbugem3.jpg

Banned
    Well it's not a bug because that's the way it been working in the game too. It is ment to be that way because on gen one can't do that. Only on WoL. Why does it have to be a bug? Because if doesn't fallow your formula? This is the age of the awakening. It would be more reasonable to say that they have just changed the formula for those buildings (forts/tgs,barracks). Assume it is not a bug and stop say something's max is 37.5% when you gave no proof or facts to back that claim up. I was going to let all you wannabes keep on thinking the max for fort, Tgs, and Barracks is 37.5%. But I have a responsibility to give the new players the facts and not popular belief.
    Last edited by vines; 12-09-2008 at 02:30. Reason: Extra thought

Post Fiend
    No acutally sorry vines but your wrong on this one.
    I'll use another screenshot because they are more nice and direct and undeniable.

http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fortdf3.jpg

Whoo! Woo! 100
    And apparently in aggressive stance you can only get 33.75% max. So according to angel, I will attack faster when fortified stance is in effect.
    Last edited by MikeTyson; 12-09-2008 at 02:30.

Banned
    In fact that is the way it works in the game. The barracks have less affect in war but you end up with still a faster time because it is war. In war all those building affects go down. That's how it works in the game. I was made to work that way. It's not a bug.
    Last edited by vines; 12-09-2008 at 02:36.

Post Fiend
    TDA, your aussie, in yr 12, and eat dominoes pizza? haha.

Banned
    TehDudeAbides what does that have to do with anything? MikeTyson I'll say this again in war those builds have less affect vs. out side of war. That's the way it works this age. It is not a bug. The affects of these building are lower but you still will have a lower attack time.
    Last edited by vines; 12-09-2008 at 02:50.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaIsGay View Post
    TDA, your aussie, in yr 12, and eat dominoes pizza? haha.
    How'ed ya guess? :P

I was going to order pizza's from school cause Pizza's are more filling than the crap @ the canteen but I didn't have a valid voucher code.

Your aussie guessing from the guess that you know what HSC =.

Vines isn't even making sense.

I've tried being nice, tried being informative, being mean doesn't work.

Time to just ignore the **** out of him.

Thread Information