Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Death Limits?

Death Limits?

Is there a limit to how many times you can get killed like the limits on defecting/deleting?

Sir Postalot
    nope
    by you can only get hit 4 (?5?) times intra kd before you die permanatly =)

Then you must have gangs that rule and decide who plays the game, not just controlling their own kingdoms, no new players will be let in to play yet it's open to the public, I think it's only a private gang game

Veteran
    I think you don't know what you're talking about.

what are you ****eing on about?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    when you run out of land you die, simple.

i really dont get what Sea is talking about..

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea
    Then you must have gangs that rule and decide who plays the game, not just controlling their own kingdoms, no new players will be let in to play yet it's open to the public, I think it's only a private gang game
    Might be that he thinks that you have to know people to get into the top or something. Its not required to play at all thought.

btw, leaves, 4 characters?

In the game, no. Wait 24 hours and start a new account. Suggestion to you. How about contacting the monarch of the kd you start in? How about trying to be more of a team player? How about logging in at least once per day? Some kds will kill you out if you are new. Far more will kill you off if you do not respond to messages. As a monarch of a kd, I send messages to those that activate their account. After two tries with 24 hour wait on each, I order those type provinces killed out. You can't have a team player or teach a new player if they will not respond to messages.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Sea - It's very tough to die in this game unless your kd kills you off or you're in war. As long as you don't make your kd mad, you most likely won't be killed off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    I know what he is talking about. I have been in kingdom where people try to make you play a style or race, ect. It happened a couple times but this one time I remember clearly they tried to pick on me and I fought back and almost killed the king he called for mercy so I let him live. After a while they started picking on this new guy that was doing good and moving. At this point there of the provinces had explored up to my size this includes the king. I told the king to stop and he told me, "I'm tired of your **** leave or we will kill you." I was shocked after I let him live. So I killed and once I killed him I told his followers to make me king or I would kill them. They didn't believe me so I killed the strong province in the kingdom that thought he was badass. They made me king we won two more wars. Making it 5/5 however after that last war. I left but not before tell them this: "Because you guys we're acting like ass holes I had to kill many of you and this kingdom will never be a top war warring kingdom and all because you guys were acting like ass holes."
    There kingdom has been together for over 5 years and they knew how to win wars. Me and that other guy got in because two of there provinces got killed for cheating. I will never forget that because it was full on civil war. Some people side with the king and some side with me and it was about even. And every one in the kingdom was about the same in land/net. It was crazy we even had to make our own pimp. We had our guys casting MS on there guys and they were doing like wise. And what made it worse was that everyone in the civil war was highly skilled. My plan was to take out the king and that would end things. It didn't we had to kill four more provinces before the king's side gave up. Before I left after our 5th war win. One of the guys message me and told me some thing alone the lines of: "I have never met any one on the game that plays like you. You are the most skilled player I have even seen yet you don't try to tell people how to play." That right there almost made me want to stay but I needed to move on because there was still ass holes in the kingdom and I don't like to play with ass holes.

vines is the Billah of Strategy Talk. Anyone want to start up a comic in his honour?
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Sry, im bad at drawing :/

@vines
    So... you came to a fully functional kd, got asked to leave. But instead of leaving a fully functional kd, you started a civil war and then left the previsouly fully functional team as a disfunctionnal team?
    Or did i miss anything?

No, he also turned them kickass and THEN left because he still didn't like them.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Thread Information