Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trolling

Post Fiend

Trolling

It is obvious by now that either Vines or 010101 is a complete troll or just plain noob. IMO they are trolls.

I don't know if he's the same person, but I remember an old Orc Warrior thread in the old forums he's got the same style of talk yet he's new name is Vines and he's now a Gnome Art!.

http://boards.swirve.com/board.cgi?b...89&startmsg=30

I doubt he even plays the game. Yes it's funny and we all get a kick but if a person read the boards that didn't play utopia they'd think we are all stupid.

Can we keep trolling to a minimum?
    How?
    Ignore all his posts and other posts that are stupid. If they make threads don't post in them.
    The longer the crappy threads are kept alive the less "real" talk we have.
    Last edited by TehDudeAbides; 11-09-2008 at 01:15. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Banned
    I'm not trolling. It's you guys that are trolling. The province Red Mist really exist. And those are it's real cbs and stats. Just because you can't believe don't mean it's not real. In stead of thinking a province like that can't be real I'll give you my location and you get my cb and SoM yourself. All the stuff you say is guesses that you guys turn into fact by all agreeing. I'm sorry to say that doesn't make something fact. The fact is a provinces like Red Mist are really out there.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    yea, there are nubs ALL over. Duh!

Sir Postalot
    >vines
    we're not disputing the fact its real...

>TehDudeAbides
    i totally agree with everything you've said!

Post Fiend
    TDA, whats the fun in that?

Post Fiend
    I am not the same person as Vines. Neither do I consider myself a troll. I do however consider myself a noob. But as far as i know there is nothing wrong with being a noob. Just because I play this game a bit different from some other people here and get attacked due to that by ChinaIsGay and VT2 don't turn me into a troll. I do dislike the self righteous attitude of the afore mentioned people whom seem to enjoy bringing Vines or me up in every thread.

However I must admit I get real annoyed by ChineIsGay, not from what he writes in his post but I do find his forum name highly offensive. I think it is discriminatory against Chinese and gay people. I am neither Chine nor gay but don't like discrimination.

Isnt discrimination when you ie refuse to give someone a job because they are black/chinese/woman/whatever?

You can't take offense from his name, since you proudly stated that you're neither gay, nor chinese.

Discrimination means to unfairly treat people on the basis of prejudice: not giving a jew a job, but happily giving a japanse a job, for example.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    Hey. Cut the derailing. 7 posts and 0101 has already derailed it. Typical trollling. I never said you were vines. .now back to the topic please.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    >vines
    we're not disputing the fact its real...

>TehDudeAbides
    i totally agree with everything you've said!
    How can you agree with everything he said? TehDude stated in his post that he doesn't think I'm even playing the game. If I'm not play where am I getting my province from? I don't even think you read his post. Agreeing just to agree that's so weak.
    I wish I would have known there were so many dumb asses in the utopia forums. If has known I would've made my account name "ThePostAboveIsGaY".
    How did a thread about trolling pop up in "Strategy Talk"?
    Last edited by vines; 11-09-2008 at 11:14.

Post Fiend
    the guy above is a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by vines
    How did a thread about trolling pop up in "Strategy Talk"?
    My guess its alot bc of you...

Post Fiend
    Well I just think it is funny how uptight some people on this forum react. Someone even dedicated this thread to that very fact. As far as I am aware of I haven't insulted anyone, haven't made any offensive threads. Haven't broken the forum rules. I just don't agree with some people here. If you consider me not agreeing with everyone on this forum, then yes I am trolling. But you considering me a noob well that is fine by me and I don't see any reason why I should change your point of view on this particulate matter. I don't feel offended or insulted in being called a noob by you or any else on this forum. You seem to like to call me a noob and or troll. Well that is just fine I think.

Now I don't hate you, or anyone else that is active on this forum. Some people do seem to hate me, even though that is rather childish I cannot do anything about it so if that floats their boat, fine by me.

But good luck to your province and your kingdom that they grow strong and powerful.

Actually, personally, i think you make more sense than vines. And i dont believe ive personally have been that hostile against you? But if you didnt mean me, you should specify who you mean(t) by "you", as that can mean just about anyone.

Post Fiend
    Well hostile is a bit of an exaggeration probably, but VT2, ChinaIsGay and maybe TehDudeAbides haven't been that friendly. With texts like "we hate you". But I have to be honest and must admit that I haven't been on my best behavior as well. I won't hold any grudges since I am far to lazy for that.

I do honestly wish them all the best with their province and kingdom.

Thread Information