Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trolling

Mods, please move this to Utopia talk. There is no strategy here.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Banned
    They use formulas that are partly wrong and if something doesn't go the way they think it should they call it a bug in the game.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    They use formulas that are partly wrong and if something doesn't go the way they think it should they call it a bug in the game.
    no, they called it a bug in angel =)

Post Fiend
    I like how Angel takes precedence over the actual game.

Banned
    Well, that's the way it is working in the game. So if it's working that way in the game. Then you have to adjust to the way it is working. Bottom line is we all know or should know that this age one can get those numbers.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Well, that's the way it is working in the game. So if it's working that way in the game. Then you have to adjust to the way it is working. Bottom line is we all know or should know that this age one can get those numbers.
    just cause im a total sucker for proving people wrong...
    normal
    aggressive
    fortified

as you can see, the attack time in each is different, the only difference between each of them is the stance
    this appears to be a bug (feature?) in angel

Quote Originally Posted by vines
    So you are basically saying that BG is lazy? If you think he is soo nub, please create a equivalent tool yourself.
    And do you also mean that this age is special in some way? Because we all can get some (unknown) numbers?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaIsGay View Post
    the guy above is a troll.
    the guy that wrote tha chinaISgay is an ugly chipmunk probably
    a really troll hiding himself by dissing somebody people already hate (vines)

*note*
    i hate racist names curse them all

Post Fiend
    I have always had a saying :you cannot teach activity but you can teach discipline .

Frankly I'd recruit vines or 01010 guy in a genesis kingdom because :
    1) they always answer threads very quickly ... i noticed that ... they spend alot of time in the forums .. hence on the game . I always love teaching active people the game .
    2) they are open to discussion . hence have alot of time to spend to socialize and contact players within a kingdom. When i started playing Genesis .. i was online 20 hours a day first 4-5 days , just to catch people online while they were activating to get them to talk on a mesenger or even trade . Now ... im abit older and I lack that time and " vivacity and motivation " needed to do so , thats why fresh blood is needed for such things
    3) They are clearly nubish , which is not always a bad thing .
    My ideal new player ( a player that would random in my kdom ) would say something like this : "Hi .. im new to the kdom .. relatively new to the game ... i invest alot of time in it .. and i need any1 who can help me become the best at this game " . You just said that in fewer post so ... you;re one of my favorite noob atm ( contact me on IRC if u ever need advice , i will help )
    4) New people can be shaped easier into working in a top kingdom .. but only if they listen . people with huge epenises such as vines might have problems with authority , but if they get passed that and admit that :ok .. my strategy is interesting .. but if i wanna be the best i gotta be efficient and learn from the best ... you can become the best at what you do and look down at everybody who is dissing you here

my 2 cents :)
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

Sir Postalot
    1) yeah, the problem is, vines doesnt want to be taught ;)
    2) discussion and arguing are 2 completely different things
    3) being rubbish isnt bad, refusing to learn is bad =)

Vines has left us, finally.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Seems so...

You gotta be pretty low if vines can take the high road in an arguement with you.

Would ChinaIsGhey be OK? That just means he doesn't like China and it's neither racist nor homophobic. I think China is pretty ghey!

Sir Postalot
    normally if someone says a country is something, (ie chinaisgay) i would assume thats a stab at the political party currently ruling it...

if he had of said "chineseAreGay" then yes, that would be racist =)

Thread Information