Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Furious

Post Fiend
    (I'm happy to, but I thought we were waiting for Geco. It's a huge stopping point for us now, which sucks. SoHee, you can always just interact with my peoples a bit in the meantime. Merf I've sucked at RPing lately >.>)

Veteran
    OOC: It's only a stopping point if we have that mentality. When people come or go, it doesn't mean that all of our characters are inactive, or even that our characters have to do like we had planned. we can always steer them into another direction. ;)

although, if you wish we can wait for him. :) I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Post Fiend
    OOC: Oh ok.. I'm fine with waiting for Geco if that's what we are doing. But I thought he left for "unknown time" for a break from the boards? Or did I miss something?

Veteran
    OOC: yeah he did. personally, I feel Geco can do what he wants. No bad blood, but I don't live my life waiting on other people. I don't see why the boards should be any different.

Post Fiend
    well I understand exactly what you mean and I agree... we should be able to go on without Geco, until he returns.. we just need to get the ball rolling again...

Veteran
    OOC: I should be able to help with that :) Just let me get settled from my holiday weekend first. :)

Post Fiend
    (Oh noes, what's going on? I so confuzzled now :3 I keed, but if you guys wanna move on I'm up for it. I just hope my RPing skills obey me XD)

Veteran
    OOC: I'm cool for it. ;) I lost my internet connection for a bit. Finally got so pissed off about it I decided to do something about my parent's lack of network maintenance and kicked the **** out of the router. :)

Post Fiend
    (Okay, so wtf? Are we going to do this or not?)

Veteran
    I would have liked to. It would be a waste. i'm leaving for china for 2 months, and then living in New zealand for a year following that. Probably wouldn't see me here for a while.

Post Fiend
    (Wow that's... a long time lol I'm guessing your wife is relocating with you an all that?)

Veteran
    yes

Post Fiend
    (Yarf, ya'll didn't reply to the RPer's message board, so I'm trying this. I see you're all fairly active, might we restart this beaut?)

To be honest LK, my usual problem is overextending. I don't really have any passion for this at this point, and I don't have any story in mind. And I'm not going to try to GM 2 threads (and I know myself, I'd try to be a major plot contributor if i joined).

I'm incredibly happy with how Skysail is going right now, and I want to see that continue for as long as possible. Sorry. Although, I'd love to see another thread that I could just play in ^_^ Preferably something new though.

Thread Information