Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DO NOT VOTE JOHN McCain

Post Fiend

DO NOT VOTE JOHN McCain

the way he says one thing and then something completely different the next moment is appalling.
    he supports war, plans to invade iran, plans to start drafting.
    he spent his whole life in the military - what does he know about the economical world?
    what he wants to do is bring USA into war, a territory which he is comfortable and can excel in.

do you want a president like that?

I love a president who says no to tyrants, not like that weak excuse of a president we have.

hello Mr. Putin we want your gas, how much of Georgia do you want?

bleh shameful

McCain is the only one who actually stands up for a change, unlike Obama who is just as weak.
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Post Fiend
    That is why Europe should build nuclear power plants so we are no so dependant on others for our energy supply.

That is why Europe should build nuclear power plants so we are no so dependant on others for our energy supply.

sure and then get dependant on where to dump your nuclear waste (which lasts for millenia to decay)

really bad idea

I'd rather have us dig for coal in Limburg before that happens.

"DO NOT VOTE JOHN McCain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the way he says one thing and then something completely different the next moment is appalling.
    he supports war, plans to invade iran, plans to start drafting.
    he spent his whole life in the military - what does he know about the economical world?
    what he wants to do is bring USA into war, a territory which he is comfortable and can excel in.

do you want a president like that?"

Senator Obama is, if anything, worse than McCain! He want to invade Pakistan (an ally)? Has spent his whole life doing, well, nothing of note. What does he know about the military, economy and foreign relations? He touts his CAMPAIGN as experience!!!! Seriously? I am not a McCain fanatic, but he is better than a man that TELLS you he will raise taxes. TELLS you he will send more US Taxpayer money to Africa.

Holy cow, I dont even begin to understand what anyone sees in Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    TELLS you he will send more US Taxpayer money to Africa.
    Yeah, cause helping people is a bad thing.

Yeah, cause helping people is a bad thing.
    I agree, helping corrupt regimes is a bad thing

Post Fiend
    hello Mr. Putin we want your gas, how much of Georgia do you want?
    WASHINGTON — John McCain's chief foreign policy adviser and his business partner lobbied the senator or his staff on 49 occasions in a 3 1/2-year span while being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by the government of the former Soviet republic of Georgia.

The payments raise ethical questions about the intersection of Randy Scheunemann's personal financial interests and his advice to the Republican presidential candidate who is seizing on Russian aggression in Georgia as a campaign issue.
    Senator Obama is, if anything, worse than McCain! He want to invade Pakistan (an ally)?
    You do know Osama Bin-Laden is hiding out in Pakistan right?

He touts his CAMPAIGN as experience!!!! Seriously? I am not a McCain fanatic, but he is better than a man that TELLS you he will raise taxes.
    You ever hear of fiscal responsibility?

Holy cow, I dont even begin to understand what anyone sees in Obama.
    A change from War Mongering, A Change from Government being in the hip-pocket of Big Oil and Big Business and a man that can gather the support for our allies in the world instead of alienating them.

What do you see in McCain? I see 4 more years of Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by freemehul
    I agree, helping corrupt regimes is a bad thing
    Do you mean that the country Africa is corrupted? Or that all africa-countries are corrupted?
    And that helping these people is worth less than you getting an extra icecream or two each month?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    sure and then get dependant on where to dump your nuclear waste (which lasts for millenia to decay)

really bad idea

I'd rather have us dig for coal in Limburg before that happens.
    I have a better idea lets build a couple of thousand windmills in Friesland. The waste produced by nuclear power plants is problem I admit but for now i don't see anyway around it. Some windmills in Friesland or the Waddenzee would be a start but they wouldn't produce the amount of power we need. Coal burning power plants are not that environmental friendly either.

Raising the tax in US is a good idea, the national debt of the US is beyond believe. I don't think it would be so bad if the rich people would pay some tax. People say that the countries like Saudi Arabia are getting to much influence in the US. That maybe true due to the fact that the oil countries are the ones who have a large share in the US debt (darn I don't know the right words, they own many of the staats obligaties)
    Last edited by 010101; 11-09-2008 at 20:34.

As for wind power, I have yet to see anyone put a sail on their car. Can't really put uranium in the tank, either.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Post Fiend
    raising taxes is one thing. obama has promised to help the needy. your tax money will actually go back to you.

mccain on the other hand, has promised 100 more years of war. he intends to continue spending trillions of YOUR tax money and YOU CHILDREN'S tax money and even more borrowed money to kill even more people with no solid justification at all. not to mention he has been subtly hinting that he will implement a draft system. who knows? in 1 years time, you could be the one in iraq regretting having voted for this blind bat of a president.

he feels familiar and can excel in war, thus wanting to war and war and war.
    1 simple question, do you want 4 more years of GWB?
    mccain is a worse liar than gwb and he cant even cover up his lies as well as gwb can.

Veteran
    Dolgil, ever heard of electric cars?

010101, Where did you get the idea that Europe doesn't have nuclear power plants? My guess would be that many European countries get more of their electricity from nuclear power than the US does.

Post Fiend
    Imagine how many new jobs we would have had and the national security we would have achieved if we had spent all that money on renewable energy and ourselves instead of making military contractors and oil companies rich.

We need to invest in our future and suck it up in the short term. Get it done in 10 years. Not 25-50 years.

Regular
    Oh that will stop terrorists from attacking us! Let's take money away from the military! That's brilliant!

Thread Information