Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: DO NOT VOTE JOHN McCain

I dont believe Obama doesnt know the difference between strategy and tactics.
    the presidential debate showed he doesn't know the difference
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Post Fiend
    youve made it obvious that your level of liberal-ness keeps you from understanding anything that your political affiliation hasnt told you to believe

im not required to prove anything, as this isnt the venue for proof. this is a political thread, in which case, all things are based on opinion

hence the word politics
    So like freemehul here you don't want to show facts, just your opinion. That's fine... opinions can be wrong. Facts have no bias... opinions do.

Enthusiast
    not quite, but you're almost there.

i was more hinting at the fact that your judgment is based upon a scale which is formed from one side of the political spectrum. i view it as a flaw that you deem yourself a person that bases their actions upon fact, when in politics, theory is the ground you walk on. i also find it hard to appreciate someone who associates themselves with an agenda of theories that aren't necessarily related on a rational level. i would like to hope that intelligent people don't see 'party lines', but that they might be able to stand in the middle and discern policies equidistantly.

What most of you kids here dont understand is how little our President has to do with world economic issues our even our own.
    His number one job is commander and cheif of the armed forces.
    He votes and such on issues same as all the other swinging dicks in washington.
    But he does nothing on his own except to run the armed forces and even at that he does not have a free hand.
    The dems have had the majority of the con and sen for the majority of my life and im 52yo.Thats who has installed most of our laws,the dems.
    It was the dems and Bill Clinton that deregulated wall street and the big morgatage firms.
    Our system altough I think the best awround is indeed broken.
    Broken becuse all not some but all of our laws are made by give and take by our washington dickheads,give me this and ill give you that.
    Nothing is voted on by the meirits of the bill proposed on its own.
    G.W. didnt break anything on his own,not even the war in Irac as most of washington was fully behind it at start and only came to slam it for their possible gains at election time.
    I beleave Irac is better off now then before the war altough I dont think we should help the whole world to become a better place.
    http://worldblog.msnbc.msn.com/archi...7/1560582.aspx
    Its working there.

But to think our President is all so powerfull on his own is a realy sad mystake.

Enthusiast
    i kinda already said that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4FADXTI-vc

The above video is Mccain saying "My Fellow Prisoners", he didn't even stop to correct himself.

You must be on crak

Never in any record did McCain ever state he was going to invade Iraq or start the draft
    In fact,
    It was the congress man Charlie Rangel DEMOCRAT that attempted to push a bill in the house for the draft
    It failed, and had only one vote for it,
    Guess who, It was Charlie Rangel
    No where in the SENEATE records has John McCain been recorded as saying he wants a start a draft
    Or any other public records,

I challenge you to produce such a record,
    You will not find one that’s factual
    Another fact
    I know war!
    I hate war
    John McCain

TO those people who will blindly follow MR O
    He’s the lest experienced of all the candidates
    He has sat in the US senate 142 Days period,
    The rest of the time hes been running for pres
    In addition , He filp flops so much it make my head spin
    Also, hes on record of not able to take any kind of stand
    Having voted 147 times present, neither yes or no,

maybe obama can cure your spelling though wolf ;e
    (sry for personal attack, but hey.. im mudslinging american style!)

(voting neither yes/no is actually taking a stand just as much as voting yes or no, believe it or not.)

before you judge someone,
    walk a mile in there shoes,
    lets see how you do
    should you have Dyslexia!

and spend so long trying to see if all your letters are what they are to be,

Regular
    why wouldn't vote for McCain??
    he could be the criminal we need!!

mccain is a lot better than obama - i would rather live in my car under mccain than live in a marxist state under obama!

Black Wolf, as i said, i wasnt judgemental, i just did some american style mudslinging which is appropriate in the context!

obama+usa+marxist=lulz :)

How fortunate for leaders, that the masses do not think." - Hitler

Come on if you think they are any different Obama and Mccain
    you need to Get Real.

duopolies goverments are designed so the Ultra rich oligarthy has less to do in controlling both parties.
    Your gettin same spagetti different label
    They both smell the same, they both look the same, they both feel the same and its what my dog leaves out on your front lawn

Regular
    i do not like muslims but i think that them and all other nations in this world should have the right and capability to nuke Tel Aviv
    USA is doing much wrong stopping many countries to achieve that capability and use it, even more wrong helping Israel to have so many nukes
    that democracy must end. then we could discuss about how to end all democracies including democracy in USA
    USA must help the world to get rid off democracy forever
    democracy is no good
    nuking Tel Aviv is! let's do this quickly and more efficient as we'll work together. but send freemehul in Tel Aviv first
    do not let anyone to tell you that you have no right to shoot israelis!
    you have the right to do so! just that some pedophilic maniacs want to keep you from exercisig your rights
    let's bomb Israel for Chistmas!

no way old man

Thread Information