Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: DO NOT VOTE JOHN McCain

Regular
    be cool ppl, that was not for you neither for the israelis :)
    freemehul made me angry, that was for him and ppl like him
    with stupid ppl one should talk only stupid

Whats scary is that you can't see its the same McCain or Obama the puppets will do as their masters require of them
    If you think Bush or Clinton had a brain then you have to be a redneck
    The oligarthy will tell these puppets what they must do, one will do it as a conservative with some conservative diiferences the other as a liberal with some liberal policies.
    and you write long intelectual satires off the diffrences of the two and yet both parties have been derugalating money markets and inprisoning you as per their masters demands.
    www.prisonplanet.com

Freemehul. I stopped carrying about what you wrote pretty much at page 3. At that point I knew for sure that your argument weren't stronger then calling people idiots.

Get a grip dude, it'll only make yourself look stupid, and no one will bother comprehending your arguments. That makes you rather fail.

Peace out.
    - Exoclyps

sure and then get dependant on where to dump your nuclear waste (which lasts for millenia to decay)
    ehm... just dump it at chernobyl, that place is messed up already ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Exoclyps View Post
    Freemehul. I stopped carrying about what you wrote pretty much at page 3. At that point I knew for sure that your argument weren't stronger then calling people idiots.

Get a grip dude, it'll only make yourself look stupid, and no one will bother comprehending your arguments. That makes you rather fail.

Peace out.
    - Exoclyps
    haha was thinking the exact same thing, arguing with anyone like him is just a pure waste of time

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)
    Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. -- Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    I agree, helping corrupt regimes is a bad thing
    Bingo, sweep the dirt of your doorstep before pissing on someones roof.

That's a slight modification of the famous saying mind your own business.
    But Africa needs to go through what France, America and Spain went through.

That is a revolution, once the population of Africa can think for themselves and oppress those oppressing, THEN we can come help with our nukes.

But feeding their corrupt government with aid, is the most ignorant and stupid thing to do.
    Your donation is not going to help twat, it's reinforcing the dictating regime that engulfs poor Africa. I know it's harsh but for once leave the countries in Africa alone, teach a man to fish and feed him for a life time, don't feed them your scrappy fish. They won't be able to learn and fend for themselves.

By giving in to their crisis is feeding what we all hate.

Thread Information