Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massacring T/Ms

Note that i realised that razes only raze buildings in war. So they arent as effective against tm's at war.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    No, sillies, just take their land.
    As their land drops, their defense and thieves drop, too, and, in the end, the rest of your kingdom will be able to hit them, and then they WILL quit, because T/M's are selfish players, and don't like it when their honor vanishes.
    Yeah, kill their thieves by doing single tm's every 13 or something hours. Sounds like a good plan...

Razes or massacres, depending on the gains from massacres. Once their def is down you can consider starting to tm them, or if you think massacres will scare them more (now that you'll hopefully have provs in better range able to hit them) keep doing that

Regular
    Wanted to update you guys on our war. Thanks for the advice!

Like I said earlier, we only had 2 big provinces that could hit (but not double-tap), but the size differences were so big we went with razes. We had 1 more province that grew towards the end of the war.

It was very slow going though. 2 razes every 12 hours. We did 6 razes before they surrendered. We wanted to play it safe and get the T/M down to 60 k def before hitting (we were going to trad march), as they had 3-4 middle tier provinces that could very well take us down if we suicided.

Their sitting-duck viscount got to keep his title. So sad.

Proud of my kd - we began the war 9 % smaller than them and they got a defectee in the middle of war.

Post Demon
    Congratulations on the war win :)

Thread Information