Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KT vs AA alliance war

Post Fiend

KT vs AA alliance war

What's going on? What started this mess?

Fill me in on the juicy details please!

Postaholic
    They were warned a week ago that they should cease their global recruiting method as any attempt to recruit a tagged KT kd would be viewed as a hostile act.

just over 2 days ago, attempts were made by Scott250, the leader of AA, to recruit two tagged KT kingdoms. When I approached him, I was told, putting it politely, to blow it out my ear, and that he didn't care what I thought. As a result of this, I informed him we would be sending a KT kingdom at one of their AA kingdoms for a 1v1 war as a response to this action.

Apparently Scott took this as a declaration of war on our part. He announced it to the world, and made plans to hit kingdoms he deemed were KT. I attempted on at least 4 occasions to clarify that no, I have not declared war, but if he wanted to declare it in response to a 1v1 action, he should feel free, as we were ready. He continued insisting KT had declared war, made several false claims against us of threats, and trying to get other kingdoms involved, and various other actions, all of which were designed to provoke us and inflame the situation. Finally, about 19 hours ago, AA kingdoms began hits and ops against what they believe to be a KT kingdom.

Upon review of the actions, claims and statements made by Scott250, the leader of the Apocalypse Alliance, in the last 72 hours, we believe a De-Facto Declaration of War has been made against the Knights Templar Alliance, and we intend to respond with the full force of our kingdoms against any AA kingdoms or players that intend to take military action against our kingdoms during this time

Our first example is Scott250's own province:

DEAD: Scott250 Land [GN]

killed less than 3 hours OOP

To any AA readers out there, we await either your challenge or your surrender
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Post Fiend
    Hahaha alliance wars rule! It makes me wanna join KT or AA to be a part :P

Post Fiend
    Where are King Philip IV and Pope Clement V when you need them. Ah well it seems Scott at some dirt. Out of curiosity what exactly is a KT tagged kingdom? Does the whole kingdom fall under KT protection even in a 1 vs 1 war or what is the deal?
    Last edited by 010101; 12-09-2008 at 16:12.

Postaholic
    The deal is, provided circumstances are kept honorable, we do not intervene in 1v1 situations.

Dishonorable is defined as massive bottomfeeding on a kd-wide level, Forced-war, OOW/OOH hits, etc. 99.999% of the time, a 1v1 will not be interfered with

A KT tagged Kingdom is a kingdom bearing the tag KT on the end of their kingdom name, signifying their membership with our alliance
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~

AA blows.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    AA blows.
    Concise, to the point, and oh so true
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~

So what Kingdom is Knights Templar? Is that the flagship KD?

Post Fiend
    Hmm.. i might join AA...

Postaholic
    Knights Templar (10:4) is not actually a KT kd. They are following the name theme they chose for their kd.

Please note the lack of a KT tag, and the absence of any listing in AR for them.

Scott just has <really> bad intel :P
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~

Post Fiend
    I'm trying to get into AA right now, almost in just need to talk to scott, see you in the battlefields allanon :D

Postaholic
    What battlefields? It's already over. We recieved a grand total of 5 hits to our kd's, compared to over 120 razes targeted at their alliance leader and their only tagged kd's monarch. the vast majority of our stength was kept in reserve waiting fpr the rest of these AA kd's that are supposedly out there. Then we got bored, realised the rest of AA weren't coming despite Scott's declaration, and claimed the war as a win for us
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~

Post Fiend
    aww i always miss these things :(

Post Fiend
    Why should there be alliances anyway, i think the whole idea is rather dumb. A kind of alpha male behavior. It all comes down to a schwanzvergleich.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by 010101 View Post
    Why should there be alliances anyway, i think the whole idea is rather dumb. A kind of alpha male behavior. It all comes down to a schwanzvergleich.
    Because alliances are fun! Utopia is all about kingdom relations and politics, and alliances is an entire upper level of that

Thread Information