Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with your kingdom mates?

How do you deal with your kingdom mates?

A good strategy is nothing without people willingness to login and execute them. Thus, internal management is the core matter for any monarch.

How did you manage your kingdom mates?

As myself, I'm aggressive. I bite those who aren't doing what I ask, into extend that I might exaggerate. But I think I'm not cheap in giving hugs to praises when they doing good. I'm also don't care about my phone credit nor theirs sleeptime, I sms them in middle of night just to remind them to attack. Hmm what else.. oh ya I love to flirt them. =p

Trust.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

I mass message them to vote me in as King at the start of the round and then ignore them completely for the rest of the age.

I delete all comments in the forum and message any new randoms that the Kingdom is full of AFK inactives and ask them to help me kill of the other provinces ......

I hate talkative realm mates ..........
    IMPERIALS KLA

Post Fiend
    ^^ that's pretty mean.

I like communication and reason.

Conformity is nice as well. Not the point of where everyone is an skd but when people know to get on a time to wave and stuff. Following strats.

Trust is also good. It took me nearly 15 mins to make some guy trust me that SoM calc > angel. Saved him like 2-3k defense which is quite a lot for early age wars.

I not like rose though, I need sleep and I also have holidays.

As long as everyone is communicating (preferably in both directions), im happy :)
    As long as everyone knows what the orders are, im really happy :)
    As long as everyone follows the orders, im euphoric ;D

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by rosedragoness View Post
    A good strategy is nothing without people willingness to login and execute them. Thus, internal management is the core matter for any monarch.

How did you manage your kingdom mates?

As myself, I'm aggressive. I bite those who aren't doing what I ask, into extend that I might exaggerate. But I think I'm not cheap in giving hugs to praises when they doing good. I'm also don't care about my phone credit nor theirs sleeptime, I sms them in middle of night just to remind them to attack. Hmm what else.. oh ya I love to flirt them. =p
    That is harsh. I only communicate with my KD using the KD forum. I would never ever give anyone in Utopia my cellphone number. I don't have IRC I do have MSN but never use it. I'm not really into those geek networks.

So IRC is more geeky than utopia itself? :P

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone View Post
    So IRC is more geeky than utopia itself? :P
    Never said I ain't no geek, I just don't take this game serious enough to learn how to use IRC. Besides that I don't know anyone in my friends group who uses IRC.

Never said you are a geek :)

nevermind... Off-topic...

Quote Originally Posted by 010101 View Post
    Never said I ain't no geek, I just don't take this game serious enough to learn how to use IRC. Besides that I don't know anyone in my friends group who uses IRC.
    I'm taking this game seriously =) , like other SK and ex-SK players... Well, utopia is life for us ^_^. Friends group? Find new one then! hahaha! IRC had been my resources to learn deeper about utopia, just because most of decent kingdom people are there. =D

Post Fiend
    Is it bad if I never heard of SK?

Post Demon
    SK means Super Kingdom and is a pretty useless term.

Using instant messaging, chats and calling people helps bringing people together and makes this game worthwhile. The game itself isn't very impressive imo, but it's a lot of fun when you're in a kd where you actually get to know people and talk to them every day

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    SK means Super Kingdom and is a pretty useless term.

Using instant messaging, chats and calling people helps bringing people together and makes this game worthwhile. The game itself isn't very impressive imo, but it's a lot of fun when you're in a kd where you actually get to know people and talk to them every day
    What about KD's where people are form all over the world. I know my monarch and me share at least an 8 hours time difference. Even with my best friends I speak to once a week maybe. Everyone has busy jobs girlfriends, wifes and in some cases children. Lucky for me I will never ever have offspring.

I currently have Swedes, Americans, Australians, Europeans, Russians, Philipinoes ....... had a dood from India & New Zealand.
    I've had the usual suspects from Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand ............ I've played with people from everywhere .......... IE South Africa, Mexico, South America, Japan ..... even had some one from Switzerland play with us once.

And English is the universal language and I haven't ever had an issue speaking with people from around the world what ever the time difference was.
    IMPERIALS KLA

Banned
    What do you mean by deal with them? I do not see me dealing with any of my kingdmates. I'm not dealing with them. I'm with them a 100%. I don't tell people how to play. I post my stats in pimp and if any wants to study my strategy, okay then. I always try to make retells. And it war I give it my all. Give aid when people need it. That's just the way it is being in a kingdom and I like it. Team work that's what this game of our is all about. Team work is about unspoken understanding among everyone in the kingdom.

Thread Information