Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attack on Iran Imminent!

Freemehul. Obviously your not going to do anything except say people are liars when your not smart enough to debate anything.
    obviously that is not true either, but I am going to say that you are a liar, because that swirvin birds is the truth
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Thanx for clearing that upo about the newspapar aka tabloid FreeMehul.
    a bit misleading.

Post Fiend
    obviously that is not true either, but I am going to say that you are a liar, because that swirvin birds is the truth
    Your funny freemehul. You sould like McCain there. You can't debate anything and don't even try. You just Lie and call everyone else a liar.

Your sad freemehul... truthfully...

"Attack on Iran Imminent!" - allonons

ROFL! Don't think so.

And yes, freemehul is sad liar. He was known for making up lies at the old UP also.

Israel will not do it if Obama wins. They would not think we would back them up of they did. Obama is a female erogenous zone.

Well, I'm not sure what was going on there at the beginning of this thread.. but I'm going to disagree with you SirGerith. I actually think that if Senator Obama wins an attack by Israel is almost guaranteed. There is no question that Iran is working toward a nuclear weapon, and Israel will act to protect its safety while President Bush is still in office. They know that the US will support Israel as long as President Bush is in office and a possible President Obama will be obligated to continue that support into his first term, should it come to that.

I know this sounds overly cynical and calculating, but lets get real here folks.. this is the theater of politics and that's the game they play. Even if I am wrong about this, don't for a second think that this scenario has gone through more than a few minds in Israel and in the US.

Thread Information