Thread: Politics/Relations

Politics/Relations

We've been hitting a KD for days now and they have trad marched back at least 10 times over the 3 or 4 days, along with loads of razes ambushes and massacres.

They wont declare and although we have been hostile for days now, neither can I.

The wierd thing is I dont have the option to propose CF either.

What affects when I can offer CF/War with other KD? Quite often it seems the option isnt there.

Post Fiend
    you need to look at the other kingdoms relation towards you. if they are hostile towards you then you can declare war on them.

if you're both hostile to eachother but they have made less hits then they will have the button

Look on your relations page. You have an unaccepted CF offer out somewhere. Find it. Cancel it. Then you should have the option again.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Ive had no CFs proposed and still not had the option there, even with no active CFs.

They definitely would have had the war button before us, does that mean we will never get it? We were hostile first but we are both hostile now and have been for a while.

Post Fiend
    do you know where the ceasefire button is? if you dont know its on their kingdom page. either that or they've already offered you a cf and you just need to accept it.

I know where it is :) Often I dont have the option of offering it though, even without having CFs pending or by having too many active.

This is my first age as monarch so I'm still learning, but a lot of whats happening seems to go against what people are telling me :/

Post Fiend
    i sent you a pm, read it.

Maybe stop hitting, hope theyll keep hitting and then declare on them (if/when they gets more hostile than you)? :P

So only 1 person can have the button at one time and its the person with the most hostility towards them? But it can change.

You only can have one cf offer out at a time. The cf button and the cancel cf button will be on the kd page of the corresponding kd.

For the war button, yes. Only one kd can have it. You have to be at least unfriendly with the other kd being hostile to have it. The least hostile kd gets the button when both are hostile to each other. It is possible for both kds to max out the hostility and neither has the button. That should not be a problem with your kd. That happens more among skds that do 25 province waves.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Thread Information