Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gnome/Artisan Build

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chedrah View Post
    Could you explain how one can do that? Extremely high pop sci? Dungeons?
    Simple with 55% homes one will be able to run 89%-90% military with out RawBE dropping however if one runs that big of a military one need 10% dungeons. The fallowing build is an example of how one would run around a 90% military, still keeping 100% RawBE with wages 200% and still have a little money left over.
    55%Homes
    10%farms
    5%-10%Forts
    5%-10%Training Grounds
    5%-10%Guilds
    5%Towers
    5%-10%Dungeons
    Chedrah I do not recommend you use this kind of build. It takes a lot of planning, skill, and understand of the game to use a build like this one. Like I told my team mates. It may seems weird how my build is and it shouldn't work but don't worry I know what I'm doing so it will work. Chedrah however if you really want to up your game and take an attempt at flying with the best then I recommend this strategy.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Chedrah I do not recommend you use this kind of build. It takes a lot of planning, skill, and understand of the game to use a build like this one. Like I told my team mates. It may seems weird how my build is and it shouldn't work but don't worry I know what I'm doing so it will work. Chedrah however if you really want to up your game and take an attempt at flying with the best then I recommend this strategy.
    BAHAHAHAHA! vines you meant to say it takes a lot of luck, i also don't recommend this build to chedrah or anyone for that matter. also you said that it shouldn't work, thats because it doesn't. FLY LIKE VINES! hahahaha.

Post Fiend
    someone go to vines' province and do arson on his homes, i wanna see what happens.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Quote Originally Posted by chedrah View Post
    Ummm wouldn't that give us incomparable results since we would not be taking into account the loss of effectiveness (i.e. "value") in non-military buildings because of the BE drop w/ less homes?

I think keeping a constant BE while changing DR is the more logical way to do this, since the purpose of having more homes is being able to raise your DR anyway, isn't it?

What does everyone else think?
    Here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate1316 View Post
    If homes take up too much of your land, your other buildings are more effective, but provide less bonus than if you had less homes and more of that building. So in that sense, homes can reduce the effectiveness of buildings.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTyson View Post
    Here:
    "If homes take up too much of your land, your other buildings are more effective, but provide less bonus than if you had less homes and more of that building. So in that sense, homes can reduce the effectiveness of buildings."
    Exactly. I am sorry, but I do not see any contradiction between my analysis and Fate1316's comment. Maybe I am missing something?
    Last edited by chedrah; 16-09-2008 at 17:02.

Post Fiend
    here.

Simple with 55% homes one will be able to run 89%-90% military with out RawBE dropping however if one runs that big of a military one need 10% dungeons. The fallowing build is an example of how one would run around a 90% military, still keeping 100% RawBE with wages 200% and still have a little money left over.

Regular
    Simple with 55% homes one will be able to run 89%-90% military with out RawBE dropping however ...
    vines, Thank you. I will try a build that incorporates dungeons next age and see if I can fill them up.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaisgay View Post
    here.
    lol

Post Fiend
    throw vines in a dungeon, that'll fill 'em up quicker.

Banned
    The strategies I use most would say couldn't work or shouldn't work and yet there I go doing what people say can't be done. It takes skill there are a lot of factors to take into account. For example once you fill up your dungeons sending 2.5% prisoners in regards to how many units you are sending if send 13,000 units 2.5% of that is 325 so send 325 prisoners. You will with out doubt gain that amount back from the attack. The reason I'm giving you guys all my tips is because it gets so lonely at top I want someone who can challenge me and I'm not talking about a province 10% bigger than my province. I'm taking about a province the same size as my province.
    Last edited by vines; 16-09-2008 at 17:20.

Didn't your kingdom lose 2 wars already?

Regular
    I am trying some more builds that utilize 50% off specs, 25% def specs, 25% elites with twice more TGs than Forts with and without stables. Let's see how these turn out...

Running that high homes only works in 1 situation.

Where you have been left un hit (through luck mostly, or being in a MASSIVE kd) for so long, that the only thing left to do is build more military, because none have died.

To do this you need to make more homes to make room for them, so you gradually up your homes higher and higher. Because your only building new troops and not having to replace ones lost in battle, you can afford to reduce banks and such.

Its not a situation many will find themselves in. If you had vines build and were in a war and lost half your troops over 24 hours to a real wave, like many do, you would seriously struggle to rebuild that many troops with no armouries or banks, while also trying to rebuild your land.

Last age as an Elf I got up to around 45% homes because hardly any of my troops were dieing compared to the land I was losing. I need that high homes to not lose the troops, but my military wasnt amazingly strong cos I didnt have room for TG/Forts/Rax.

Post Fiend
    **slaps vines in the face with a leather glover** i challenge you to a dual!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishandra View Post
    Running that high homes only works in 1 situation...
    I see what you mean, thank you for your input Ishandra.

Thread Information