Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Science research question

Enthusiast
    Bijo, please don't msg me on irc asking me to tell catwalk 'he just got owned' and then link me to here...

All I see is you calling him nub and being overly defensive. Like *way* overly defensive. I mean, there is 'stfu catwalk you nub, i did the wiki myself' and there is what you did. What you did is not owning catwalk, it's just... meh... I can't be bothered describing it for you

Do I need to include some actual utopia talk in here to not get deleted?

About the 1k thief som. You're not going to be able to prove it's more accurate than som+som. Because it isn't. So don't try. And if you care to msg me in irc again when you've next posted in here, I might tell you how you succeed 20 times
    #strategy

Proud member of the 'I joined these forums before DylanC' club

Quote Originally Posted by tzar View Post
    Bijo, please don't msg me on irc asking me to tell catwalk 'he just got owned' and then link me to here...

All I see is you calling him nub and being overly defensive. Like *way* overly defensive. I mean, there is 'stfu catwalk you nub, i did the wiki myself' and there is what you did. What you did is not owning catwalk, it's just... meh... I can't be bothered describing it for you

Do I need to include some actual utopia talk in here to not get deleted?

About the 1k thief som. You're not going to be able to prove it's more accurate than som+som. Because it isn't. So don't try. And if you care to msg me in irc again when you've next posted in here, I might tell you how you succeed 20 times
    lol rofl!!!!!!!!

do you realy think i care what catwalk saying about me? lol
    well i dont! he can call me ***** whore slut nub asshole and i will agree with him on all because i dont care i am only replying and posting here in the forum for the fun of it (plus sometimes help the realy nub ppl)

btw when i called catwalk a nub its just the way i talk thats all :)
    and i know i am not the only one that over use the word nub around here ^^

btw you have proven my point that the real "power" of catwalk is only with the number of his friends (and all of them from #strategy lol i am in shock)

i did send you a pm on irc to have fun around here and i had my fun with you guys yay :)
    its cool to know that i can get to you guys like that its realy making me happy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bijo View Post
    lol rofl!!!!!!!!

do you realy think i care what catwalk saying about me? lol
    well i dont! he can call me ***** whore slut nub asshole and i will agree with him on all because i dont care i am only replying and posting here in the forum for the fun of it (plus sometimes help the realy nub ppl)

btw when i called catwalk a nub its just the way i talk thats all :)
    and i know i am not the only one that over use the word nub around here ^^

btw you have proven my point that the real "power" of catwalk is only with the number of his friends (and all of them from #strategy lol i am in shock)

i did send you a pm on irc to have fun around here and i had my fun with you guys yay :)
    its cool to know that i can get to you guys like that its realy making me happy :P
    When you have 10 people trying to explain to you that som+som is 100% accurate and explaining the mechanisms of som+som to you, but choose to disregard it well.... someone is obviously wrong, and no it isn't the 10 people.

Postaholic
    Bijo, if I wanted to spend 10 seconds pulling apart the coding for angel, I could come up with something similar to Ultima too. But quite frankly, I respect Brother Green and the crew over at UT too much to go ripping off their hard work like that

Now, I was one of the ones trying to explain to you the concept behind the SoM+SoM translation. Your grasp of the most basic concept behind it seems to be limited to "but it won't give you the overall def".

Dude, you don't <NEED> the overall def. You only need the def home. And the reason you have likely made 20 successful hits is because yes, a single 1k thief SoM will give you something resembling the correct amount, but it is not precise, and in the event you fail, you are losing a lot of thieves. In the meantime, even if it succeeds, you are still dancing with fire, and sooner or later, it will bite you in the ass. Unless, of course, you are massively oversending based on the amount it gives you, which increases losses.

Now, compare that to the 0 losses involved in taking 2 10-thief SoM's. Using those values, you are able to run them through a translator, and it will give you the precise def the prov has left home. In exchange for using another 3% stealth, you have no thief losses in the event of failing, and you have exact data to work with for your hit. No chance of failing (unless you are nub and calculate your hit wrong), and no need to oversend, which reduces losses for that hit

Your constant beratement of people just because you cannot understand them or because they disagree with you or criticise you in any form is getting beyond tiresome. If you are seriously that defensive about your "tools" (online rip-offs of UT downloadable tools) and your site (made using free online software packages), then perhaps it is because you know deep down the things you are getting so defensive about are not worthy of the constant praise you keep giving them.

And for the record, yes, I am a friend of Catwalk, tho he has never given me advice on strats or concepts. I think it is most likely out of mutual respect for one another. He's earned that, which I doubt you ever will (Something that becomes increasingly more obvious with each post you make and convo of yours I read)
    Last edited by Allanon KT; 26-09-2008 at 10:17.
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

bijo explain these people how you made your own kingdom mate bounce?

thank you...

Morwen explain these people how you are cheating in the game

thank you...

(btw if you want too know who she is so you can delete her i will happy to tell you OMAC)

because i dont care i am only replying and posting here in the forum for the fun of it
    That would make you a troll
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

and i am tellng you that when i use 1k thief to get the som the value is closer to the real def value thats all
    A 8 thieves SOM can be closer to the real defense value than a 1000000 thieves SOM.
    You are wrong.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Use 10 Toadi =]

Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk View Post
    That would make you a troll
    well if i am a troll then what does it make you?
    i wasnt the one that gave BG the wrong Science Marginal Cost lol

plus Toadi i dont care you think about that its working for me
    and the only guy that fail was a troll name "sashdev" that dont know how to read soms and play the game :)

I didn't give him wrong numbers, I gave him correct numbers last round. Then I gave him correct numbers when costs changed this round. Don't know why he hasn't updated them, I've reminded him about it.

Why bother arguing on a public forum if you don't care what we think and ignore our arguments? It's really not very interesting.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Enthusiast
    Coincidentally, I also proved how you have 0 real power....

som+som will always be > som, until such a time that omac fix/screw up soms
    #strategy

Proud member of the 'I joined these forums before DylanC' club

tzar what do you want? tell me so i can make sure you wont get it :P

Post Fiend
    tzar what do you want? tell me so i can make sure you wont get it :P
    He wants you to continue posting on these boards. Make sure he doesn't get it !

Thread Information