Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Science research question

Science research question

What happens if I set my research to Extreme, which is over my income, and I run out of money. Will research be haulted or will I lose military or something?

unless mehul screwed up expenses are paid before science..

Regular
    You also have your income cut off to hault your sci ^^

Post Fiend
    your province will implode.

Algag85 i already tried it

if you set your research to Extreme and its over your income and you also run out of money then it will just do the level b4 Extreme and that is Rushed
    if you also cant do Rushed then it will do the one b4 that (Intensive) and it will keep doing that untill No Research at all :)

so dont worry about it ^^

for more info on sci system in age 40 look here:
    http://ultima.isgreat.org/wiki/index.php/Science

Wow, you stole the wiki too? Good going Bijo. Awarding credits anywhere?
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Post Fiend
    Catwalk, since the internet is open for anyone dont talk about stealing sites u nub. Go make it PW protected if it aint for the public nub!

catwalk is one big nub that only know how to talk and how to look cool but does nothing else
    he cant build tools cant and dont know how to build stuff like websites and stuff
    and then he tells other ppl what they are doing wrong when they do build that stuff

go and read you nub: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

it's free!!!

maybe now he will know what MediaWiki is lol

"MediaWiki is a free software wiki package originally written for Wikipedia. It is now used by several other projects of the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation and by many other wikis, including this website, the home of MediaWiki. "

also... all the info that i put on http://ultima.isgreat.org/wiki/index.php/Science is with my own calculation for age 40

so i have only one thing to say to you catwalk: you are a nub and stfu! (stay away from my posts here)
    Last edited by Bijo; 24-09-2008 at 10:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijo View Post
    catwalk is one big nub that only know how to talk and how to look cool but does nothing else
    he cant build tools cant and dont know how to build stuff like websites and stuff
    and then he tells other ppl what they are doing wrong when they do build that stuff

go and read you nub: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

it's free!!!

maybe now he will know what MediaWiki is lol

"MediaWiki is a free software wiki package originally written for Wikipedia. It is now used by several other projects of the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation and by many other wikis, including this website, the home of MediaWiki. "

also... all the info that i put on http://ultima.isgreat.org/wiki/index.php/Science is with my own calculation for age 40

so i have only one thing to say to you catwalk: you are a nub and stfu! (stay away from my posts here)

You should also include how your 1k thief soms are more accurate than som+som or cb+som translations.

Post Fiend
    Puppy, stop playing wise ass. We're all tired of u. Go away!

lol puppy trying to help your friend catwalk out ;)
    i wont be surprised if he asked you to help him and post that here for him lol

catwalk you are so ftl! acting more as a "mafia like" in utopia then actually try to play and be good at it. if you think that the more ppl you know and in good relation with makes you a better player then you are wrong its just make you maybe more stronger or good with ppl

you can even call mehul to come here and defend/support you - but you will still be the same old catwalk that dont know anything :)

---------------

edit to add somthing i forgot

"You should also include how your 1k thief soms are more accurate than som+som or cb+som translations."

i said i was testing that and its seems like its working fine only with 1 som
    i did over 20 hits with that one all were great didnt fail even once! and atleast i am trying to find new ways what about you?

btw i did yesterday cb+som on ultima and it was the same as som+som calc
    and with the 1k thief i send less and its worked great

i am not saying its better i cant prove it (yet) but its sure seem like it thats all i said
    and if you dont like it you dont have to use it! but first try it then tell me what you think not the other way around :S

(note:for the 1k thief you need to have high tpa mod & i am a GN)
    Last edited by Bijo; 24-09-2008 at 12:07.

edit to add somthing i forgot

"You should also include how your 1k thief soms are more accurate than som+som or cb+som translations."

i said i was testing that and its seems like its working fine only with 1 som
    i did over 20 hits with that one all were great didnt fail even once! and atleast i am trying to find new ways what about you?

btw i did yesterday cb+som on ultima and it was the same as som+som calc
    and with the 1k thief i send less and its worked great

i am not saying its better i cant prove it (yet) but its sure seem like it thats all i said
    and if you dont like it you dont have to use it! but first try it then tell me what you think not the other way around :S

(note:for the 1k thief you need to have high tpa mod & i am a GN)
    Of course I have tested it. I generally land with a lot of new people who don't know how to use som translation on genesis, and I let them test som+som on me and talk them through using the som translator.

Everytime they do a som+som on me, the translated value on the bots/AR calc/Valerraren's calc is exactly the same as stated on my military affairs page.

Friends on utopia are a laugh and a half, the only ones I would trust are my kdmates and a very select few out of my kd, no offence.

Quote Originally Posted by Regular Joe View Post
    Puppy, stop playing wise ass. We're all tired of u. Go away!
    Didn't ask for your opinion, nor do I care.

<3 puppy!
    you show'em!

the som+som only using the "Net Defensive Points at Home:" value nothing more

and i am tellng you that when i use 1k thief to get the som the value is closer to the real def value thats all

and if i am so wrong how did i do the last 20 hits? atleast one should have failed no? i mean i didnt do any cb or som+som so how?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    catwalk is one big nub
    Quote Originally Posted by Bijo
    LOL whether or not CW is your friend or not *I've never had a beef with him, but I wouldn't call him my friend* if you know anything about the game you wouldn't call him a nub. He certainly knows a lot of about the game. Just because he didn't make some Angel rip-off that doesn't even work with Gen, doesn't mean he's a nub.

Thread Information