Thread: Crystal Eye

Crystal Eye

Sorry to be boring ...
    I am not able to cast a Crystal Eye spell on a certain kingdom. There is some trick?
    Thanks!

Veteran
    Your KD has a cease fire with that KD, which means that you cannot perform any spells/ops or attacks on each other. CF is set by the monarch and can be canceled by him/her.

Again sorry, but we are 'hostile' towards that kingdom. I can get the CB of any province but not the Crystal Eye (they are not hitting back to our attacks, they are attacking another kingdom).

Veteran
    Sorry but that's not possible :p
    If if you are hostile to them there is no scenario where you can't CE them. Unless you are targeting a province that is green on the KD page, but in that case you would be told why you couldn't CE. If none of that is true and if you have chosen the correct KD then you have a bug, but I doubt it since I've never heard of anything like that before.

dont know if you are doing it but CE should be cast on a province, so remember to pick one from the list.

ok two things:

1. maybe you were in hostile with them and then your king did the cf
    2. maybe your target have high wpa - in that case try someone else maybe an orc or human

As zaolin said, you do not cast CE on a kingdom but on a province, so you need to select a province in the list too, as you would for any other spell.

your cast has to be successful? :P

Thread Information