Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OMAC stop inteferring with wars

Postaholic

OMAC stop inteferring with wars

my kingdom was in a war, and OMAC withdrew the war FOR us.

yes i know we defected 23 provinces and left 2 unbreakables and its not exactly clean tactic (it wasnt meant to be), but who are YOU, OMAC, to decide who wins the war and who doesnt? and what gives YOU the right to withdraw wars for other people?

if we had defected all 25 and u withdrew, i can understand. but we left two unbreakables, who are attacking by the way. and we are doing oow hits, but only with our defected provs (any attacks from other kingdom occured not because we called in, but because people cannot tolerate the lack of game ethics shown by our opponent. but that, of course, is a completely separate issue. people have the right to make their own choices)

there were NO warnings, and OMAC didnt even attempt to communicate with us. instead they choose to take things into their own hand and click withdraw buttons for kingdoms.

we demand to have the war put back on. if we happen to defect all 25 provinces and leave nobody behind, then u decide wat the hell u want to do with it

if u MUST know the situation:

we announced disband and tagged disband banner, but LLD decided its funny to wave us for free acres (and we were 5 hours oow). we were already planning to do a 25 prov defect disband peacefully, but since they did this to us, we decided they deserved what we did to them

we left our two unbreakables behind to fight them so they cannot gain any honor or land from us (we had 59k honor). they tried oping us but success rate was about 10%, and they cant even conquest us when we send out to hit them. they tried everything they could, then decided to report to OMAC because they cant take those 2 provs down and they dont want to withdraw
    Last edited by waheed; 25-09-2008 at 03:31. Reason: just in case ppl didnt scroll down and missed this part

wow, thats pretty bull****

I like it.
    Keep it up, OMAC.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

people defect in wars, its not a new concept. so after X defections, u auto lose the war? This is as bad as nubs who suggest forced surrender cuz this is exactly what happened.

Postaholic
    what happened to "warning" system?

things dont always appear as it seems especially when the two remaining provs were planning to fight. i appreciate OMAC trying to interact with players, but this is not the way to do things. such decision is justifiable imo if OMAC had talked to both kingdoms and got an idea of whats happening, then if one side do not cooperate or not respond at all, then they can do this

waheed
    yes i know we defected 23 provinces and left 2 unbreakables and its not exactly clean tactic (it wasnt meant to be), but who are YOU, OMAC, to decide who wins the war and who doesnt?
    You tried to abuse the system. Be glad they didnt delete you for it, that wouldve been more fair.

and what gives YOU the right to withdraw wars for other people?

Owning the game gives you that right. What gives you the right of pulling a gay stunt like that?

there were NO warnings, and OMAC didnt even attempt to communicate with us. instead they choose to take things into their own hand and click withdraw buttons for kingdoms.

Warnings like what.. withdraw or else? Wouldve ended the same way regardless so no point delaying the abusive situation further. I wish they had pressed delete button instead.

we demand to have the war put back on. if we happen to defect all 25 provinces and leave nobody behind, then u decide wat the hell u want to do with it

i demand you a) grow balls b) shut your mouth c) gets deleted.

Post Fiend
    Next time learn when to withdraw.

Postaholic
    lol

save the personal attacks for AR

this is about OMAC interferring with the game. as for actual details on the "war" there will be plenty on AR for u to read

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by waheed View Post
    lol

save the personal attacks for AR

this is about OMAC interferring with the game. as for actual details on the "war" there will be plenty on AR for u to read
    Well, since OMAC is the effective cause of this game, I fail to see why it's bad that they interfere with it.

Or do you mean, that it's bad that they interfered with you? Because that would, like, mean personal attacks have some validity!

btw, this is not a sug. Yikes.

Postaholic
    so its ok if OMAC login ur kingdom and withdraw wars for u even when u r still fighting and dont plan to?

ROFLMAO.

NinjAs announced for an entire week they would be disbanding.
    The fact LLD decided to take their acres 5 hours after they came out of war land fat is not NinjAs problem. They declared, they disband and the remaining 2 provinces decided to continue the war because it was perfectly within their power to do so (being more then a match for LLD).

OMAC actually withdrawing NinjAs from the war is an increbibly pathetic sign of how they will run this game.
    God I hope this rebounds for them.
    What the hell? When kingdoms are WINNING wars you're going to withdraw for them from now on? Cause NinjAs were WINNING.

btw - VT2 and Co. can go suck on a pole. NinjAs are an amazingly skilled (were an amazingly skilled) kingdom that danced with some kingdoms most felt were out of their league and they never once backed down or lost.

Respect to Ejando & Waheed along with the rest of NinjAs for being a strong kingdom and great allies and friends.

It's terrible to see NinjAs disband, but I've never been happier to see alliancemates and friends totally screw over another kingdom while they disband on schedual <3
    Last edited by Pillz; 25-09-2008 at 02:40.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by waheed View Post
    so its ok if OMAC login ur kingdom and withdraw wars for u even when u r still fighting and dont plan to?
    Is it ok if you ruin 25 people's age by making a last stand after 90% of your KD decided they had enough and defected?

EDIT: Written before learning that the KD was actually disbanding beforehand. It's cool to comment that stuff before crying fire.

Postaholic
    so defeating someone in war is "ruining someone's age"?

NinjAs announced they'd be defecting.

LLD took advantage of that and thought NinjAs would not retal. Obviously it's LLD's fault for being to tactically inempt.

Postaholic
    as ive said, if u want to argue about whos right and whos wrong, go read AR later and argue there

this is about whether or not its correct for the game owner to login ppl's kds and make decisions when the players are fully active

if u MUST know the situation:

we announced disband and tagged disband banner, but LLD decided its funny to wave us for free acres (and we were 5 hours oow). we were already planning to do a 25 prov defect disband peacefully, but since they did this to us, we decided they deserved what we did to them

we left our two unbreakables behind to fight them so they cannot gain any honor or land from us (we had 59k honor). they tried oping us but success rate was about 10%, and they cant even conquest us when we send out to hit them. they tried everything they could, then decided to report to OMAC because they cant take those 2 provs down and they dont want to withdraw

now as ive said before and ill say it once more, im not here to discuss whos right or whos wrong. save it for AR. all i wanna know is why OMAC would make such decision and withdraw FOR us when we were still playing our game
    Last edited by waheed; 25-09-2008 at 02:48.

Thread Information