Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: !!!!Immortal OrC!!!! The Warrior

Regular
    Agreed! I am an average to below average player in skill and I see the fault in that (see above quote).
    Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

IF i ambush its 5hour with takes a regualar player 11-12hour attack in war.
    How the hell can it take a regular player 11-12 hours to ambush? noob,11-12 hours is normal attack time for trads in war.

noob noob noob go away + your calculations dont make any sense,keep them for yourself

Post Fiend
    I assume you mean replacing homes with TGs as you get dropped (pretty bleeding obvious you meant that BTW)

This is an interesting strat, would work better with GS I think.

Regular
    5hour ambush on oppenent 12 hour traditional and 1 traditional on them before their army comes home. OR if they sucide on a kingdom mate when im on with army.

My strategy is kingdom supportive strategy. It my not seem strong in numbers, but try to think of away to disable me from attacking and u will know how powerful this strat is. I never been diabled in past 5 war even when i get chained down.
    My record of past 5 war
    19. +46 acres: xxx (11/11)
    10. +141 acres: xxx (7/3)
    21. -291 acres: xxx (17/24)
    17. +73 acres: xxx (12/7)
    16. -197 acres: xxx (3/7) <~this war is special one. i didn't have enough time to recover elite plus it was against 80% elf w/h kingdom so offense was hard to maintain, but i survive was still attacking and kingdom won. As only orc in kingdom, i am always good target to pick on as you see, but they never able to take me down. those attack are from differnt players and not 1 player hitting me 3x. Rarly they break me 2x, so i get lots of attention from different players wasting attack on me
    Last edited by SexyOne; 01-10-2008 at 03:35.

Regular
    GS is no us. no point of keeping land when units die from ns and ms. Better to just let them break you as long as they dont double tap you. our kingdom chaining them, and they chaining me most of the time. BUt i can still chain the chined target down further more due to my size and offense, but he cant do much back against my speed. now is one on one almost. He then becomes disable and i by the time my kingdom will have another target chained down to my size ready for me to hit. Defensive with Gs is no good. U can keep land but you loss unit from ms and ns. And the networth from acre will make it ez for bigger player to pick on u and harder for u to pick on people with army same size as yours
    Last edited by SexyOne; 01-10-2008 at 02:54.

but they never able to take me down.
    That's not because your province is strong, that is because you are warring players with no clue about how to take someone down.

PS: your province is atrocious. Is it called "Blue Mist", or "Purple Mist" ?

Regular
    don't mind them sexyone, I've been using a very similiar strat to that for yrs and was surprised when it wasn't received too well in the general community.

Long story short people, he is designed to be the worm AND the hook to enemies.
    He gets their attention and "bite" while his kingdom mates reels them in (so to speak, anyway)

This strat only works when there is a building in the game that allows an increase in birthrates.

Although it is an okay strat to use by oneself (if you find yourself in an unorganized ghetto), it's real benefit is on the team level...where the synergistic affect is at least triple what two provinces could do on their own seperately.

As Sexyone stated already, this is more of a support role within a kingdom, but the added benefit here (if you can still reduce draft costs) is how it can help a kingdom recover faster through cheaper/faster training for same costs as other build/racial strats.

Post Fiend
    So basically, you're the 2nd baseman. I can maybe see it.

You mean someone in Utopia is using a build designed to work well with other provinces? Wow, I bet no ones ever thought of or done that before...

I'm sure his strat is fine but all the blatan mistakes and reposts within his posts make him LOOK clueless.

Post Fiend
    wow! you've lost more acres in war than you've gained, your invincible!

haha, blue mist!

Regular
    *smack ChinaIsGay over head with a clue stick*

hence the word "support" in describing this strat.
    In this particular one you act as a shielf for your fellow mates by drawing as much attention to yourself as possible.

When he speaks of being invincible, he isn't refering to his growth but to his ability to function despite the harrassment his enemies send his way.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by insane View Post
    *smack ChinaIsGay over head with a clue stick*

hence the word "support" in describing this strat.
    In this particular one you act as a shielf for your fellow mates by drawing as much attention to yourself as possible.

When he speaks of being invincible, he isn't refering to his growth but to his ability to function despite the harrassment his enemies send his way.
    and... why not do that with a better build/strat?
    the only time ive ever not been able to function is when i lost ~90% of my acres in an hour

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    and... why not do that with a better build/strat?
    the only time ive ever not been able to function is when i lost ~90% of my acres in an hour
    How would you define better?

I really haven't looked at the particulars of his build, mearely at what I believe he was trying to communicate.

what age did you lose 90% of your acres in an hr?
    I've never actually been in a position to experience that. The most I've experienced is being incapacitiated though loss of peasants.

Regular
    thanks Insane to be the one that sees my strat<~ you must be one of the few good players outthere to understand my strat when everyone doesn't. This really explain why there is only a few ruling kingdom in utopia. What i post is an actual strategy with with different stages of building for preparing for different events.

My orc strat amplifies my kingdoms strenght. I cant be chain down to a point of being disabled, while when small i take over chined targets and further take them down. Not to mention, if one recieve plagues from hitting me, he will instantly become the new chain target for my kingdom.

If you lost 90% in one hour, its not a bad thing if your kingdom is doing damage to them at the same time. Each extra attack means lower gain for next. so to have lost 90% in one hour they must have all hit you even when gains were like close to notthing. Plus they didn't even give time for your province to over pop. YOu should be proud causing the opposing kingdom waste so much attacks on one player, when those attack could have done more damage attacking others. Too Bad you got disabled. With my strat i can still function participate in war. My incoming acers that save me. If i am 1500 chain down to 150, i probably have at least 120-180 acers coming back. I will still be attacking and all those time spent on me will be a waste. Since my elite is out. What i keep is going to be elites and will still be the one to finish off chain targets since they so small and will be awaste for my kingdommate to spend time on them. And its the last couple of hits that really hurts a province during chain cause thats when its the easiest to over pop them

Regular
    Thanks, but a slight correction...I'm not one of the few, there are plenty of good players.

Just because they have a different vantage point does not mean they are wrong. Like looking and describing a coin by only viewing one side, people will obviously hear two different things depending on which side whom is viewing the coin.

Perspective is key.
    Not to mention your english is hard to decipher.
    *Grins impishly*
    where you from?

I blame the stupid war meter system for blinding the player base. All most seem to see now is how to maximize personal gains while minimizing personal loss as key to playing Utopia.

This strat is also partially how I earned my nickname of "way2insane" in age 3. I've used varying forms of it ever since.

Thread Information