Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: !!!!Immortal OrC!!!! The Warrior

Regular
    Sexyone, altough i understand your point but there are lot better build strats to reach same or better effects (for example using TG's to have more offence or GS to decrease land lost instead of those banks/toomuchrax/homes).

Also, if in reality you lost more acres than you ever gained even with attacking twice 2 times as much you should be doing something wrong (if most of your attacks are oow plunders than you can ignore this sentence).

Post Fiend
    omg! this guy talks about stages too! go away vines, go have kinky bum sex with insane. your both made for each other. your strat sucks, all your doing is letting your team down. if your the only orc warrior then you should be gaining lots of acres and making plenty of hits, not giving them away. all you are doin is trying to justify why you suck and its not working, only insane is dumb enough to not see that.

Regular
    Noob lol... Gain dont mean war win.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by insane View Post
    How would you define better?

I really haven't looked at the particulars of his build, mearely at what I believe he was trying to communicate.

what age did you lose 90% of your acres in an hr?
    I've never actually been in a position to experience that. The most I've experienced is being incapacitiated though loss of peasants.
    well, i often lost 80%+ of my acres when old raze was around...
    loosing ~70% of your acres in an hour isnt unheard of these days

Quote Originally Posted by SexyOne View Post
    Recovery Strat
    -----------------------------------------------
    52%banks
    10%arms
    15%hospital
    8%farms
    5%guilds

For elite pop after war, and ready for war at the same time if my kingdom gets picked on

Fighting Strat
    ------------------------------------------
    8% Farms
    10% guilds
    22% hospital
    25% barracks
    20% homes
    15% banks

With Elites, do Speed Plunders with immortal approaching orc

God Killer Strat
    -------------------------------------------
    When you Plunder enough to pump elites at high draft rate

10% Farm
    5% guilds
    25% host
    15% barracks
    45% homes

Efficiency is great, HOLDing Lots of immotal Elites to Fight in war

Chain revival strat
    --------------------------------------------

You got over pop from chain and lost some elites

10%farms
    5% guilds
    20% host
    30% barracks
    20% TG
    10%homes
    5% banks

After chined and lost of elites. Recover offense with TG% and up barracks to speed up attack them and gain it back
    thats his build(s), all of which sucks =)
    but, the biggest prob is that he doesnt have GS, yet has a heap of hosps... this means he can get overpopped quicker =)
    also, he has 0 towers, and alot of the time 5% guilds, so his self spell success will suck

and finally
    I never been diabled in past 5 war even when i get chained down.
    it means he has never actually been chained down properly =)
    as he said in his original post that you can "gain it all back"

totally depends on when in war it is =)
    Last edited by _greenie; 02-10-2008 at 08:52.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post

thats his build(s), all of which sucks =)
    but, the biggest prob is that he doesnt have GS, yet has a heap of hosps... this means he can get overpopped quicker =)
    also, he has 0 towers, and alot of the time 5% guilds, so his self spell success will suck

and finally

totally depends on when in war it is =)

I already said he had tons of homes which give him a huge buffer to extra pop.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDudeAbides View Post
    I already said he had tons of homes which give him a huge buffer to extra pop.
    no it doesnt

Regular
    Oh, gains are one of the biggest aspects of winning (avoiding damage is the other one - if your kingdom is better in both categories you clearly win).

Edit: Im Insane_xXx, dont mischange me with insane.

Post Fiend
    yeah i noticed that, insane is a noob, not insane33.

insane, sexyone, and vines are all the same person.

Regular
    make that personal gain dont mean war win then

Regular
    In response to ChinaisGay, I have no affiliation with the other two mentioned parties.
    And a further note, stop trolling....that is what UP is for
    ;p

That still doesn't give me any real context surrounding the issue. For instance, an actual age would give me an idea of the actual strengths of the attacks.

Nor does it say anything else bout the conflict either. Was it an opening blow?
    Was it in retaliation to a suicide?
    Was it simply an exchange (i.e. trading land back and forth)?

Nor does it go into the kingdom aspect really...Why was 70% loss allowed to develop in first place (assuming a knowledgeable/formidable member of the kingdom was attacked)

this means he can get overpopped quicker =)
    means he has a potential to be overpopped faster...depending greatly on the level of his enemies.
    For instance, an experienced/skilled kingdom would be able to do exactly like what you said no problem.
    A less skilled kingdom is a different matter, for while he is trading blows with other attackers, he would also be receiving a lot of ops from t/m's. So he isn't being overpoped. Instead, he is in affect absorbing blows that aren't really doing anything he would not of experienced otherwise. Also, the more attention he can get directed at him, the less likely he is to be overpopped for the above mentioned reasons.

That is just on the personal level, on the team level he is not only taking away negative attention away from his kingdom mates, but overall the kingdom experiences less 'damage' because of his strategy/tactics.

didn't he already state he didn't do spells for the most part?
    I myself, don't quite agree with it either...but I've known a few people over the ages who have been successful with it.
    Mind you, if he was in my kingdom I wouldn't allow it. But that's just my own opinion.

and finally
    no arguement there, but at the various levels of the game you have quite different styles of play to be competitive.

Bu the way I've looked at his strat and it seems to me the he is trying to entice his enemies into focusing on him even by his build.

However, I think you are seriously miscalulating the value of his homes.
    Not only does he have more living space and faster birth rate, he also has a higher BE.
    Now, I feel his actual numbers could be tweaked a bit...I don't feel it is my place to do so.

Sir Postalot
    That still doesn't give me any real context surrounding the issue. For instance, an actual age would give me an idea of the actual strengths of the attacks.

Nor does it say anything else bout the conflict either. Was it an opening blow?
    Was it in retaliation to a suicide?
    Was it simply an exchange (i.e. trading land back and forth)?

Nor does it go into the kingdom aspect really...Why was 70% loss allowed to develop in first place (assuming a knowledgeable/formidable member of the kingdom was attacked)
    opening wave of a war, last age of raze taking 10% land, i lost 80%+ of my land in 2 wars =)
    and when GBP in war is only 80% its very easy to get some orcs who can take 12-13% of someone's land, so if you get 10 hits on someone for 12% of their land each time, they are down to ~28% of original land =)

means he has a potential to be overpopped faster...depending greatly on the level of his enemies.
    For instance, an experienced/skilled kingdom would be able to do exactly like what you said no problem.
    A less skilled kingdom is a different matter, for while he is trading blows with other attackers, he would also be receiving a lot of ops from t/m's. So he isn't being overpoped. Instead, he is in affect absorbing blows that aren't really doing anything he would not of experienced otherwise. Also, the more attention he can get directed at him, the less likely he is to be overpopped for the above mentioned reasons.

That is just on the personal level, on the team level he is not only taking away negative attention away from his kingdom mates, but overall the kingdom experiences less 'damage' because of his strategy/tactics.
    couple of things things,
    1. GS stops you loosing more land
    2. GS stops your enemy gaining more land
    3. any kd with half an idea on how to war wont be FB'ing someone then chaining them
    4. yes, if he is warring complete nubs with no co-ordination, then high hosps are a good idea, but when combined with no GS, can leave you seriously open!

didn't he already state he didn't do spells for the most part?
    I myself, don't quite agree with it either...but I've known a few people over the ages who have been successful with it.
    Mind you, if he was in my kingdom I wouldn't allow it. But that's just my own opinion.

no arguement there, but at the various levels of the game you have quite different styles of play to be competitive.
    if he doesnt need self spells, it means he is warring nubs
    if he doesnt need more than 5% guilds, it means he isnt worried about his WPA, which means he is warring nubs

However, I think you are seriously miscalulating the value of his homes.
    Not only does he have more living space and faster birth rate, he also has a higher BE.
    Now, I feel his actual numbers could be tweaked a bit...I don't feel it is my place to do so.
    higher BE =/= better province =)

Regular
    My kingdom is getting into another fantastic war. I will post details regarding 2 both our kingdoms in a few days once we are in it. i will just show race / net / and networth of each player in both kingdoms. Reason i dont want to post now is cause the last time i did this. some one actually went to every kingdom and found me due to my kingdoms rare set up, which wasn't expected. He got his kingdom to war us later and ended up lossing. I will post actions performed on me and how i can survive hopefully. Trust me, the war we go in are intense wars and are strongest kingdoms in utopia around our kingdom size range

what happened to your tgs and forts? =)

You're the ultimate replacement for vines.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

I still think its the same person.

Thread Information