Thread: buildings and troops

buildings and troops

hi im a Human War Hero and i was wanting to know how many buildings and which ones i should build and what kinda troops and how many troops to train

Post Fiend
    Want someone to play the game for you, too?

*aherm* Let's see... it depends on what are your goals (Attacker or A/T). Train about 40 dpa in def. specs and the rest in Knights and thieves (3 tpa should be fine for A/T). Get some barracks, some TG's, and if you're gonna be theving get some TD's too. Don't build more than 10% guilds, your magic is going to suck hardcore anyway.

Some people would say stables are a good idea.

If you've got spare space, you can build some banks (which synergize with your extra income) and research lots of science whenever OOW. During war, however, get rid of those banks and build... dunno, more TG's. Or some forts/Guard Stations (preferably the former, it depends on KD strategy).

And... well, homes are a matter of personal taste. I always run a lot of them, but frankly humans don't need them that badly.

Regular
    ask your monarch for advice

90% farms, 1% homes, 1% forts, 8% stables.
    Set your draft to 1%, train only knights.

OBEY!
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Postaholic
    jray2 ur buildings when u r pumping and war will look very different. best if u go on irc to #strategy to ask for help (i dunno why im advertising this **** for catwalk but the ppl in this forum have offered very poor strats that wont work)

Thread Information