Thread: Building Efficiency guide please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Building Efficiency guide please

So. I have not played since about 5 years and I think a keyfactor is 2 max your efficiency. IM not sure how its done And wud appreciate any guide. Reason i think this is,when looking at the +percent bonus per single building Many of them have a cap bonus of 99% or so. RIght now i have 25 mills and there is a hard cap of 99% percent on them @4% building cost each. Obviously i should be capped right now as IT totals 100%. BUT! Internal affairs says this bonus is only at 21% which leads me 2 believe i need 2 uip my builoding efficiency. NOt sure if i am right and if i am right how 2 up efficiency properly. PLease help me! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Right now im confused because I have for example 10k peasants 700 unemployed ones. And even still the game is saying i need xxxx more peasants for max efficiency. BUt I dont even have enuf jobs for all peasants yet , not making sense 2 me. Explain pwease =) ty.

Where to start lol.

You need 66.7% of jobs fills to achieve max efficiency, (100% by default)

Unemployed peasants do nothing, so dont build any more homes at this point.

BE changes gradually up or down depending on how many jobs you have filled, once it drops below 100% it will never reach it again naturally.

BE/Tools Science let you go above 100%

The guide for mills is way off as is angel, you cant get free buildings or exploration no matter how many of them you have. The more you have of a building the less effective each further 1% is. Check out the internal affairs page in detail.

Hope that helps a bit.

I think a keyfactor is 2 max your efficiency.
    No. Max BE isn't max province strength, far from it. You should be well below max BE, else you sacrifice too much strength.
    RIght now i have 25 mills and there is a hard cap of 99% percent on them @4% building cost each. Obviously i should be capped right now as IT totals 100%. BUT! Internal affairs says this bonus is only at 21%
    That's because of how buildings work. If you have 20% of a building, they function at 20% lower efficiency. This is in addition to BE effect. Likewise, if you have 50% of a building they work at 50% efficiency. This is only for %-based buildings.
    Right now im confused because I have for example 10k peasants 700 unemployed ones. And even still the game is saying i need xxxx more peasants for max efficiency. BUt I dont even have enuf jobs for all peasants yet , not making sense 2 me
    I think you misread something, please post the info from your internal affairs advisor.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Thread Information