Thread: Never Ending ooc and reactions

Talking Never Ending ooc and reactions

Since I am currenly the only one playing, I would like some reactions to my writing. Good or bad. I really like writting and I hope to some day write professonaly or at least publish for fun.

Veteran
    definitely interesting, I have to say. I want to keep reading it. ;)

I kinda have hit a writers block. I am not sure where to take this with only me playing. I have no one else to bounce my ideas off of. Kinda makes it boring. I dont know. maybe I will come up with something. Maybe not..........................................................
    Last edited by Wildfire; 04-10-2008 at 04:47. Reason: *shrug*

Veteran
    sounds like house. I think we're all dependent on writing with others now. Writing alone just isn't as fun, at least for me, as it used to be. Unless it is handwritten and transcribed later for archiving. Never gets to the second stage though. ^_^ Then I lose the notebook or something, lol.

But like i said, we're all like house. we need to throw our stories into each other's hands and twist it a little in ways we wouldn't do it ourselves so we are forced to be creative to adjust to it. There's no challenge in solitary writing... In group writing it's a constant one.

It might be a good exercise for you to write alone on the boards for a couple weeks. never know. I like wherever it was you were taking it. ;)

well after talking to my fience, I have come up with an idea. Not sure how well it work, but I will just run with it.

not sure if any one is reading this thread at all but..... I have written again hopefully with some direction. I will try to post once a day. *sigh*

Thread Information